Hurley Rebels and Castlewood.......

DIAMOND

Romeo, do you have any thoughts on this particular game. I heard some of Castlewoods players have been out due to sickness. What have you heard if anything?

Coach Scammell cooked up a bunch of Deacon Stew last Friday night with what was left of them Saint Pauleys girls and I think some of the youngens got the stumach ache fer a few days. They will all be back Friday night rarin to go. Scammell and Tester were the two best running backs to ever come out of Buchanan County, so you can expect a knock-em-in-the-ear-hole game. No sissys will be on the field

Alright Cornho, I see what you got boiling ........them there youngens may have ate sum

bad stuff but which ones came out of the pot unbothered........your insight you ole big

comic relief.........

what do the devils have i think its a one man show over at castlewood they played someone i think it was john battle and number 2 was not in there and they couldnt do anything without him

I understand what you are saying but this is another page in the storybook.....Hurley knows what and how they need to work it until the Rife kid comes back. These fine players

keep improving every game. It's remarkable how they have turned this ball club around coming off of two not so good seasons..... From what I saw the other night they really got it going on out there and showed they meant business..........

"For those who want to know who we are it's like this...

10% luck

20% skill

15% concentrated power of will

5% pleasure

50% pain

100% reason to remember the name.......REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

They have a spark in their eyes that I haven't seen in a while.....they had each others back and worked as a team.......that's it TEAM

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!! Hang in there big guy (Rife) I hope everything turns out good for you.

Well, tsk tsk tsk no violence allowed mr. shrimp oops i mean lobster but you know what you can do with your pitchfork and it ain't through the heart its up your a#######

do you need cock tail sauce with that...........all good ole buddy...........

Well, tsk tsk tsk no violence allowed mr. shrimp oops i mean lobster but you know what you can do with your pitchfork and it ain't through the heart its up your a#######

do you need cock tail sauce with that...........all good ole buddy...........

hahaha ole Diamond backed rebel rattler.....I enjoyed your crustacean themed analogy with the shrimp and lobster............I actually see where you are coming from......comparing the poor little shrimp sized rebels and their stickpin sized brains to the larger, more voracious and vastly superior and intelligent Devils of the sea. One can only hope at the termination of Friday's contest that the lobsters will have only pinched the rebels hearts out of their bodies and not severed their heads from their defenseless bodies.

My stomach just turned on Long John Silvers. Has the water gotten hot enough to boil the ole lobsters . Don't be surprised if Big Red Engine rolls in and puts the flames out.

does anyone have the score yet is this a final?