Palin...kinda funny video

Lance

Guest BEAVERTAIL
The uneducated people posting on this thread, such as those saying Obama is friends with terrorist, need to stop making themselves look foolish.

Actually, there is some merit to the fact that Obama has connections with terrorists. Be it as it may they are no longer a threat, we think, and they are from this country, not the middle east.

First up, is William Ayers. For you who do not know him he was a member of the Weather Underground. which was a anti-vietnam group who bombed the Capitol, the Pentagon and other US Buildings. Ayers, along with his wife, both were in the group, and in Ayers book he states and I quote, "I don't regret setting bombs. I feel we didn't do enough." Obama met Ayers early in his Political career and Ayers held meet and greets for him as well as donates to his campaign.

Other than that you have to stretch to tie Obama in with terrorists, maybe looking to his church, who gave Louis Farrkhan an award and may have what some call a pro-Hamas agenda. But thats probably stretching it, and Obama moved away from the church, although you wonder what he heard/ didnt, and how he reacted to what we have seen Rev. Wright say.

Anyways, Obama does have ties to a terrorist. Is he dangerous? probably not. Is he a terrorist who fights for his religious beliefs? No. But he is still a terrorist nonetheless, a self proclaimed one at that. Should that be a factor? well, thats up for you to decide.

how did they conduct that poll though? i wouldn't believe polls they don't survey everyone who votes in virginia so they mean nothing i mean what if they only asked people in northern virginia of course it's gonna be obama, and around here it will most likely be McCain because the majority is conservative

Guest BEAVERTAIL

I saw a poll where they only interviewed 700 some voters in Ohio and got a poll. Yeah right. Its not enough of a base for it to matter. Ohio has 8 million voters. Come on now.

I saw a poll where they only interviewed 700 some voters in Ohio and got a poll. Yeah right. Its not enough of a base for it to matter. Ohio has 8 million voters. Come on now.

That is a perfect example our unbiased, objective only, media...

McCain Would Be The 6th Civil War Veteran President

mccain_confederate.jpg

WASHINGTON - Historian Michael Beschloff on CSPAN today pointed out that if John McCain where to elected president, McCain would the 6th Civil War veteran to have achieved that milestone. John McCain, who was born in 1836, was a self-appointed colonel in the Confederate army from 1862-1864. The last civil war veteran president was William McKinley.