Palin...kinda funny video

Lance

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/politics/2008/10/01/ac.palin.latest.cnn

Do you guys really want this bimbo running the country, or at least in a position where she might be?

Question: "What magazines do you read?"

Answer: "All of them?"

I just can't see it guys...come on...all she had to say was Newsweek, Time, Wall Street Journal....etc etc etc...and why she would dig on Biden for being old when she is running with McCain?

McCain and the whole "have to go to work on the bill" thing from last week ...i've been asking what he is actually working on from day one...I thought that was a dumb move from the start and well....it was.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

First of all, there is no need for sexist language, same as there is no need for racist language. I could go on, but i wont, because as i have stated before, more talk about sexism or racism only breeds more.

Secondly, Palin is well qualified.

She has been the state goverrnor for two years and has a 85% approval rating.

She has taken the profits from the natural resources, such as oil, and given back to the population. $1,200 dollars to each eligible citizen.

She is building a pipline that alaskan citizens have been waiting for over 25+ years.

The former governor bought a private jet for use. Taxpayers paid for it. Palin sold it.

She has Tripled Special Ed Funding.

Now I ask the age old question, WHAT HAS OBAMA DONE?

Thirdly, you act as if Palin's answer was so horrible. Sorry, but i dont care about what magazines she reads. But i do care about this...

Joe Biden claimed he had to land in a "hot" zone because of terrorist fire and problems. Actually it was the weather, according to sources as well as John Kerry.

He claimed that they, he and Obama, are not supporting clean coal.

Or, what about when he told the Indian-American reporter that his state, Delaware, had a fast-growing influx of immigrants from India? And that you couldn't go into a 7-11 or a Dunkin Donuts in his state without a slight Indian accent?

Biden described how Franklin D. Roosevelt had appeared before the country on television in 1929 to explain the stock market crash. 2 problems here. herbert Hoover was the pres in 1929, and there were no TV sets.

There are plenty more smaller ones as well, as well as you failed to mention Palin's latest gaffe, but I hope you do...

As for McCain and the bill, many people, from both parties said that John McCain pushed the bill along and he was vital after the bill was written a late night last week. It aired on CNN and Fox, because i watched it at school and home. It is impossible to find out what anyone did because it was such a huge issue and everyone collaborated. No one came out looking like the golden boy.

do you ever put anything besides "blah blah blah" in your posts?

bimbo? get over it...she's a dingbat, bimbo, air head...whatever you want to call it...not in a sexist way...in a stupid way...she's an empty head.

you get on here and post 10 pages of crap with every post and "prove" your point...I don't even read your crap anymore...it's basically just political propaganda and it's boring.

The point is not what she is reading...the point is she can't even give you an honest answer on a simple question.

and would much rather have a bimbo governor with an almost perfect approval rating. than a muslim who is friends with terrorists. oh and btw who's preacher wont let me join his church cause i just happen to be white

First of all, there is no need for sexist language, same as there is no need for racist language. I could go on, but i wont, because as i have stated before, more talk about sexism or racism only breeds more.

Secondly, Palin is well qualified.

She has been the state goverrnor for two years and has a 85% approval rating.

She has taken the profits from the natural resources, such as oil, and given back to the population. $1,200 dollars to each eligible citizen.

She is building a pipline that alaskan citizens have been waiting for over 25+ years.

The former governor bought a private jet for use. Taxpayers paid for it. Palin sold it.

She has Tripled Special Ed Funding.

Now I ask the age old question, WHAT HAS OBAMA DONE?

Thirdly, you act as if Palin's answer was so horrible. Sorry, but i dont care about what magazines she reads. But i do care about this...

Joe Biden claimed he had to land in a "hot" zone because of terrorist fire and problems. Actually it was the weather, according to sources as well as John Kerry.

He claimed that they, he and Obama, are not supporting clean coal.

Or, what about when he told the Indian-American reporter that his state, Delaware, had a fast-growing influx of immigrants from India? And that you couldn't go into a 7-11 or a Dunkin Donuts in his state without a slight Indian accent?

Biden described how Franklin D. Roosevelt had appeared before the country on television in 1929 to explain the stock market crash. 2 problems here. herbert Hoover was the pres in 1929, and there were no TV sets.

There are plenty more smaller ones as well, as well as you failed to mention Palin's latest gaffe, but I hope you do...

As for McCain and the bill, many people, from both parties said that John McCain pushed the bill along and he was vital after the bill was written a late night last week. It aired on CNN and Fox, because i watched it at school and home. It is impossible to find out what anyone did because it was such a huge issue and everyone collaborated. No one came out looking like the golden boy.

Oh please...sexist!?! Give me a break!

and would much rather have a bimbo governor with an almost perfect approval rating. than a muslim who is friends with terrorists. oh and btw who's preacher wont let me join his church cause i just happen to be white

Muslim...really? Ignorant people make me mad.

Jets that has to be the one of the most stupid things i have ever read on here you act as if obama is elected he is just going to invite them over here and say have at it guys lets kill them all. Come on lets be real here I myself will be voting for McCain but im not going to come on here and act like if Obama gets it the entire country is going to come to a end to be honest either of them would be fine with me just about anything to get us out of this mess we are in i would be happy with. I know one thing for sure and that is whoever is elected is the president of my country and I will support whoever it is.

Jets that has to be the one of the most stupid things i have ever read on here you act as if obama is elected he is just going to invite them over here and say have at it guys lets kill them all. Come on lets be real here I myself will be voting for McCain but im not going to come on here and act like if Obama gets it the entire country is going to come to a end to be honest either of them would be fine with me just about anything to get us out of this mess we are in i would be happy with. I know one thing for sure and that is whoever is elected is the president of my country and I will support whoever it is.

Nice post!!

Guest BEAVERTAIL

bimbo? get over it...she's a dingbat, bimbo, air head...whatever you want to call it...not in a sexist way...in a stupid way...she's an empty head.

you get on here and post 10 pages of crap with every post and "prove" your point...I don't even read your crap anymore...it's basically just political propaganda and it's boring.

The point is not what she is reading...the point is she can't even give you an honest answer on a simple question.

Boring? maybe its the truth.

Something you tend to look past every time. You take one little excerpt and blow it WAY out of proportion. I guess I cant post facts for you, because you have no facts to back up your side every time. You stick to bashing the person instead of their positions.

As for Palin, she is a mother of 5, runs a 12 billion dollar budget, beat two major powerhouses to become Governor. She has improved that state in every way possible, and still manages to cook dinner for her family. (She fired the chef that the Gov. recieves.) She has an 86% approval rating in her state, there is no way she is a bimbo. She is smarter than both you and me. Get over it.

Guest BEAVERTAIL
Oh please...sexist!?! Give me a break!

Bimbo - Disparaging and Offensive. an attractive but stupid young woman, esp. one with loose morals. (Dictionary.com

Bimbo - Disparaging and Offensive. an attractive but stupid young woman, esp. one with loose morals. (Dictionary.com

seems to be accurate to me....morals withstanding...unless you count the whole trooper incident...then the shoe might fit.

I just thought it was a funny video so I posted it...if someone asked you what magazines you read, I think you could come up with something better than "all of them"...come on...lol.

to me, she seems kinda dumb...she has an annoying accent...and has no business running the country. I can't wait to watch the debates to see how she does...maybe that will change my mind about her.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

I think it was a stupid question.

Why arent they asking her about her ideas and morals? Her accomplishments as a Governor?

I think she will change some minds tomorrow, they do not call her the barracuda for nothing!

I think it was a stupid question.

Why arent they asking her about her ideas and morals? Her accomplishments as a Governor?

I think she will change some minds tomorrow, they do not call her the barracuda for nothing!

it's a legit question? What is wrong with it? You can get some insight in to a person by asking those types of questions...it wasn't very hard, but she screwed it up...so now we blame the question? lol.

as for the barracuda comment, i figured it was due to the fishy smell...

Guest JJBrickface

WHO CARES?

That was a stupid question by Katie Couric. Lance, if you were asked that question would you reply with ever magazine or newspaper that you have ever read?

Guest BEAVERTAIL
it's a legit question? What is wrong with it? You can get some insight in to a person by asking those types of questions...it wasn't very hard, but she screwed it up...so now we blame the question? lol.

as for the barracuda comment, i figured it was due to the fishy smell...

Is it a legit question? Maybe. But I dont see why the media continues to badger her. I dont see why it is a big deal either that she answered that way. All the magazines and newspapers have continuously thrown her under the bus, why should she give them any press?

Just an addition, my Mass Comm professor, who is actually voting for Clinton, dont know why but my professor wears her shirts all the time and rambles about her a lot, said according to some Mass Comm research center, 6 of 7 major TV media outlets are giving McCain and Palin the large majority of unpopular press. Im sure you can guess which one isnt. just an addition, doesnt really have anything to do with this topic.

Lance, can you get over the fact that this is a WOMAN? Im sure if you ever had a daughter, maybe you do, you would want her to be as accomplished as her. You would want her to be all she could posibly ever be. Not to be worried about condesending comments. And you wouldnt want people talking bad about her because of her beliefs, commenting on the smell of her female genitailia. Your a leader on this site, if you start saying things about her being a female, and I took your comment that way, others will as well. Show her some respect, in my eyes she deserves at least that.

WHO CARES?

That was a stupid question by Katie Couric. Lance, if you were asked that question would you reply with ever magazine or newspaper that you have ever read?

no...the point is she couldn't even give a straight answer to a simple question...if it were me I'd have just answered the question...I thought it was simple enough?

Is it a legit question? Maybe. But I dont see why the media continues to badger her. I dont see why it is a big deal either that she answered that way. All the magazines and newspapers have continuously thrown her under the bus, why should she give them any press?

Just an addition, my Mass Comm professor, who is actually voting for Clinton, dont know why but my professor wears her shirts all the time and rambles about her a lot, said according to some Mass Comm research center, 6 of 7 major TV media outlets are giving McCain and Palin the large majority of unpopular press. Im sure you can guess which one isnt. just an addition, doesnt really have anything to do with this topic.

Lance, can you get over the fact that this is a WOMAN? Im sure if you ever had a daughter, maybe you do, you would want her to be as accomplished as her. You would want her to be all she could posibly ever be. Not to be worried about condesending comments. And you wouldnt want people talking bad about her because of her beliefs, commenting on the smell of her female genitailia. Your a leader on this site, if you start saying things about her being a female, and I took your comment that way, others will as well. Show her some respect, in my eyes she deserves at least that.

- one they badger her because she says stupid things.

- maybe they get the majority of the unpopular press because they are doing and saying stupid things? You ever think about that?

- I have a daughter, she's not qualified to run the country either.

Guest BEAVERTAIL
no...the point is she couldn't even give a straight answer to a simple question...if it were me I'd have just answered the question...I thought it was simple enough?

- one they badger her because she says stupid things.

- maybe they get the majority of the unpopular press because they are doing and saying stupid things? You ever think about that?

And what stupid things has she said beside this incident? 90% of what the media have reported on her have been proven false. What about the magazine, I believe Us, who reported her younger baby wasnt hers. You cant tell me that isnt biast journalism. Look at all the flack Hillary took where she said she was under sniper fire. Joe Biden did the same thing, yet no one is reporting on it. Biden makes more gaffes than anyone in this campaign and we never hear of it. Palin doesnt say stupid things, its the fact that most of the media have a candidate they are pushing, and like we dont know who. No one had ever heard of him till the media started the lovefest. Its that simple. What else has he done to gain the media attention?

Guest JJBrickface

She was asked which magazines or newspapers have shaped her opinions. She said that she has had access to all of them and she appreciates that. What else more do you need to know? You are making a mountain out of a mole hill, just like the liberal media is dying to get something on her.

Lance, I am having trouble following your reasoning--you are critical of Governor Palin's "bland answer" to Couric's question and felt she should have given a more definitive answer-- Beavertail then responds with a definitive answer and you get upset. This campaign has evolved where there is definitely bias toward the Republican candiates--i.e.--David Letterman's verbal assault on McCain--because he had the "audacity" to cancel his appearance on Letterman's show. Was it because he didn't get the opportunity to attack him "up close and personal" and this drew his ire toward McCain? There are few real journalists or news commentators anymore--they have become interrogaters. Watching the liberal media is like watching a Nancy Grace program--you will never be able to answer the question unless you agree with her. Lance, this is no a slam on you, because I know you mean well and want to do the right thing--and I appreciate you for this. When I need to make a decision that I'm not sure about--I pray--God will never give you the wrong answer.