Oil nearing the $85 mark...

GMan

$86.81 and dropping...gasoline futures under $2.00/gal...$1.967...

Saw gas at $3.07 at a station in Bluefield yesterday...

I love me a worldwide economic meltdown!!!! :D

Guest BEAVERTAIL

What makes me mad though us that I payed 3.31 for gas in Fort Chiswell late Monday night for 10 gallons, I thought I was gettting a deal! Dang you oil prices! Ill never see that 3 dollars again!

$3.37 here in A-Town this morning...they put the screws to you out here.

1 hour 20 minutes! It's like the first time you catch a glimpse of the walking dead in a zombie movie.

Yesterday in ATL......3.85; today 3.65.

Heard Mr. Obama mention in the debate last night that it was 3.80 in Nashville during one of his talking points about energy.....I mean answers ha-ha. However, that wasn't accurate b/c I drove through Nashville last Friday and I paid 3.29....(the station across the street was 3.34).

Yesterday in ATL......3.85; today 3.65.

Heard Mr. Obama mention in the debate last night that it was 3.80 in Nashville during one of his talking points about energy.....I mean answers ha-ha. However, that wasn't accurate b/c I drove through Nashville last Friday and I paid 3.29....(the station across the street was 3.34).

$2.89 here, my friends, I kid you not!

At the Sheetz station in Carlisle, PA, of course. ;)

It was 2.99 at BP in C-burg this morning. Driving through N.C. coming back from Charlotte last night is was still 3.79.

Eastern Tennessee, far southwest Virginia, and North Carolina are still feeling the effects of low supply from the last few weeks thus the higher prices.

$2.99 on exit 19 now...

...and I said months ago that when we got down to about the last 3 or 4 weeks before the election gas prices would magically drop...then after the election they will go back up again...no surprise to see this happen.