Region C only

ftbll4lfe

its all good even if Marion doesnt win another game but Chilhowie will not win Region C thats a fact. Marion has a better chance to win a game the rest of the season than Chilhowie has to win the region title.

its all good even if Marion doesnt win another game but Chilhowie will not win Region C thats a fact. Marion has a better chance to win a game the rest of the season than Chilhowie has to win the region title.

well win another game this year...we arent that bad

D-1 is Holston's to lose. The only team that might give them a fit is Narrows. But regardless, the winning team of that game will lose to the Region D winner by 30+.

D-2 is one of 6 teams in my opinion. Floyd, Chilhowie, Giles, Radford, George Wythe and Fort Chiswell. I could possibly see Floyd, GW, FC, James River (they won't be any threat) in the playoffs. I could easily also see Radford and Chilhowie take Floyd and George Wythe spots. Giles is the best team in my opinion. I think only 5 have a shot realistically, Fort doesn't have what it takes, but can still have a slight chance.

So here is how I see the Region C playoffs.

D1:

Holston

Narrows

Bath

Bland

D2:

Giles

Fort Chiswell

James River (Auto from Pioneer)

Chilhowie/George Wythe

I still think it is too close to call the Chilhowie/George Wythe game. I think any HOGO fan would love to see that game. That will decide the auto bid and the loser (especially if GW) will most likely be left out. I think both will easily get by Holston, so Halloween will be a crazy night. The only problem is Chilhowie is orange/black and those are Halloween's colors.....lol. But I can see 5 teams win Region C D2 and 2 winning D1.

canes00 i dont think i would reall be on here talking smack about a team(who beat you) not winning a regional title and in the same breathe talking about you winning another game. take a step back a really think about what you just wrote.

D-1 is Holston's to lose. The only team that might give them a fit is Narrows. But regardless, the winning team of that game will lose to the Region D winner by 30+.

D-2 is one of 6 teams in my opinion. Floyd, Chilhowie, Giles, Radford, George Wythe and Fort Chiswell. I could possibly see Floyd, GW, FC, James River (they won't be any threat) in the playoffs. I could easily also see Radford and Chilhowie take Floyd and George Wythe spots. Giles is the best team in my opinion. I think only 5 have a shot realistically, Fort doesn't have what it takes, but can still have a slight chance.

So here is how I see the Region C playoffs.

D1:

Holston

Narrows

Bath

Bland

D2:

Giles

Fort Chiswell

James River (Auto from Pioneer)

Chilhowie/George Wythe

I still think it is too close to call the Chilhowie/George Wythe game. I think any HOGO fan would love to see that game. That will decide the auto bid and the loser (especially if GW) will most likely be left out. I think both will easily get by Holston, so Halloween will be a crazy night. The only problem is Chilhowie is orange/black and those are Halloween's colors.....lol. But I can see 5 teams win Region C D2 and 2 winning D1.

i agree with you almost 100% i have seen alot of these teams play. I will have to say Radford is not on your list and they are probably the best ive seen out of this group. there is a goo possibilty that if chilhowie does love to wytheville(which may not happen this year) they could still be in the playoffs...Right?? i know they sit home last year at 8-2 but 9-1 may be enought this year....thats the crazy thing about football. chilhowie could sit at home at 9-1 and holston had a playoff sopt locked up when they won there 4th game

I am just saying Chilhowie will not win region C period. They did beat Marion and its all good I was just sayin that Marion has a better chance to win at least one game left this season than Chilhowie does winning the region

There is no shame in making the Region C Div 2 playoffs. It's one of the hardest playoffs to get into in the state. If Chilhowie makes it in and loses first round, there is still something to be said about that.

There is no shame in making the Region C Div 2 playoffs. It's one of the hardest playoffs to get into in the state. If Chilhowie makes it in and loses first round, there is still something to be said about that.

idk if chilhowies that good cause idk if uve noticed but the best team they played was marion and well they barely beat them... then u play northwood, twin springs, pound, and ph they all combined for like 4 wins last year so thats not sayin much

yeah these Warrior fans think they have a powerhouse team this year because they havent lost yet!!!!!!! you notice yet being the key word here They havent played anybody and when they get beat it will bring the little warriors back down to reality boo ya

well,marion could have won that game but once again we beat ourselves..we have been chilhowie's only test and really i only saw the tuff kid's running that made them good.he's not a big threat if you hit him hard a few times..but if you let him build up sum good runs then watch out.floyd looks impressive..giles can never be overlooked..chilhowie needs a signature win..if they beat gw then they might have sum heads turning.i love those cavs but i think chilhowie has the best shot to go 10-0..but i think giles will be the region champ.

well,marion could have won that game but once again we beat ourselves..we have been chilhowie's only test and really i only saw the tuff kid's running that made them good.he's not a big threat if you hit him hard a few times..but if you let him build up sum good runs then watch out.floyd looks impressive..giles can never be overlooked..chilhowie needs a signature win..if they beat gw then they might have sum heads turning.i love those cavs but i think chilhowie has the best shot to go 10-0..but i think giles will be the region champ.

ill be honest i mean we havent played good all year win or lose in marion

As yall can all see this Smyth County rivalry still lives. Marion has never got over Chilhowie beating them during the 1980 season 31-13 with Graham Clark at the helm. For those that don't remember Chilhowie had to forfeit all it's games due to an ineligible 2nd team player that played in all the games due to Chilhowie getting big leads in all of it's games with the exception of Wise which beat Chilhowie 14-7. The said ineligible player had lived in Marion and wasn't allowed to play but moved in with his Grand-Parents in Chilhowie and was given the opportunity to play. Someone from Marion set on this till the end of the season and then became the whistle blower which caused the VHSL action. Needless to say Marion got the last laugh but for all those that remember this Chilhowie Team was one of the best if not the best to come out of Chilhowie. "Our True Champs" Just a little history lesson for those not around then. It still does my heart good to defeat Marion. " Go Warriors" Marion still can't stand for little ole Chilhowie to prosper.

i agree with you almost 100% i have seen alot of these teams play. I will have to say Radford is not on your list and they are probably the best ive seen out of this group. there is a goo possibilty that if chilhowie does love to wytheville(which may not happen this year) they could still be in the playoffs...Right?? i know they sit home last year at 8-2 but 9-1 may be enought this year....thats the crazy thing about football. chilhowie could sit at home at 9-1 and holston had a playoff sopt locked up when they won there 4th game

If there is a wildcard spot then Chilhowie would have a chance. Bath will have to beat James River in the Pioneer to create a wildcard spot. Fort could also lose to the MED to Narrows or Bland. Right now, Floyd has the inside track on a wildcard spot. IF Floyd finishes 9-1 then they would have more points than Chilhowie for the only wildcard spot. If Chil is going to lose to GW then they must hope Floyd either wins the TRD or loses to both Giles and Radford.

As yall can all see this Smyth County rivalry still lives. Marion has never got over Chilhowie beating them during the 1980 season 31-13 with Graham Clark at the helm. For those that don't remember Chilhowie had to forfeit all it's games due to an ineligible 2nd team player that played in all the games due to Chilhowie getting big leads in all of it's games with the exception of Wise which beat Chilhowie 14-7. The said ineligible player had lived in Marion and wasn't allowed to play but moved in with his Grand-Parents in Chilhowie and was given the opportunity to play. Someone from Marion set on this till the end of the season and then became the whistle blower which caused the VHSL action. Needless to say Marion got the last laugh but for all those that remember this Chilhowie Team was one of the best if not the best to come out of Chilhowie. "Our True Champs" Just a little history lesson for those not around then. It still does my heart good to defeat Marion. " Go Warriors" Marion still can't stand for little ole Chilhowie to prosper.

well its not really that big a rivalry to me cause this game means nothin when it comes to playoffs

Who said Chilhowie had a powerhouse? We're all aware of the weak schedule. It means a lot to Chilhowie when it comes to playoffs. Beating up on Marion accrues some AA power-points if Marion actually wins some games.

The game is a big county rivalry. You can brush it off like it's no big deal to you but it brings in a bigger attendance ($$) than most other games in the region. Ask your AD.

It's clearly a big game to you as well, considering you bash Chilhowie's chances to win every game they play any chance you get. Sounds like the rivalry hath made thou a bit a bitter..?

Edited by deuceswild

Who said Chilhowie had a powerhouse? We're all aware of the weak schedule. It means a lot to Chilhowie when it comes to playoffs. Beating up on Marion accrues some AA power-points if Marion actually wins some games.

The game is a big county rivalry. You can brush it off like it's no big deal to you but it brings in a bigger attendance ($$) than most other games in the region. Ask your AD.

It's clearly a big game to you as well, considering you bash Chilhowie's chances to win every game they play any chance you get. Sounds like the rivalry hath made thou a bit a bitter..?

naw im not bitter its not a district game and if we win it doesnt help us with the power points so i dont care much of it

Marion will have a better basketball team this year than Chilhowie

lol lol lol marion has a much better ping pong team...but chilhowies subway is better..........................the main thing is i cant beleve you play 10 games and if it isnt a "district" game than it means nothing???? if you are a palyer tellthat to the coach and we will all wave at you as you ride the bench

lol lol lol marion has a much better ping pong team...but chilhowies subway is better..........................the main thing is i cant beleve you play 10 games and if it isnt a "district" game than it means nothing???? if you are a palyer tellthat to the coach and we will all wave at you as you ride the bench

haha well i dont ride the bench sry and i believe that as does our coach...we woulda liked to have won that game but were not goin be like chilhowie will be all year " we beat u guys in football" cause we dont care about it as much b/c its not a district game and our coaches have said they dont care as much about winnin that one as others