Marion vs Tazewell

Canes00

Right here comes one of the nastiest beatings this year. Tazewelll will put 2 or 3 players on Hannah and that terrible QB will throw 3 ints . 35-6 Tazewell wins

well ppl been puttin 2 or 3 guys on hanna all year but they havent stopped him yet

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

listen here Mr.Middlelinebacker, or should i say Tyler Nicley? I understand u defending ur teamates, but u all haven't shown enough for me to consider yall beating tazewell and the other teams prolly did put 2 players on brock,he's all u have buddy.Just let ur QB win us the game, lets go matt no throw them interceptions.

Guest waverider24

players postin stuff and acting like they r sum1 else alright guys tazewells guna win, doesn't matter how. Just chill

listen here Mr.Middlelinebacker, or should i say Tyler Nicley? I understand u defending ur teamates, but u all haven't shown enough for me to consider yall beating tazewell and the other teams prolly did put 2 players on brock,he's all u have buddy.Just let ur QB win us the game, lets go matt no throw them interceptions.

well im just sayin he cant throw a pick if we dont let him throw lol, but thanks for spellin my name right too

players postin stuff and acting like they r sum1 else alright guys tazewells guna win, doesn't matter how. Just chill

and no im not actin like im someone ok bud

I saw Marion against Richlands and they actually didn't look bad....Just seemed like Richlands was always just a step ahead on everything and it seemed that RHS did the little things right all nite and came out with a big win.

Tazewell will run and throw the ball on Marion. If Tazewell ran decently on RHS then I know they will run much much better on Marion. With Rhudy back in the line-up the THS D is definitely one of the toughest in the area. I think Tazewell's D will make things very easy for the offense in this one. Create a few turnovers, win the field position battle...etc..etc...

Tazewell 30

Marion 13

smurf? what kind of name is that you dont even have a right to talk trash!

right ther he is himself. The worst quaterback in marion history.how bout u plan on thrownin the dawgs a couple tds baby cuz either way we're guna win.get ready for an old fashion woodshed beatin. all u got is hanah. just wait till we get on the field ill be there ill let ya know once ur head bounces off the ground buddy.

Guest waverider24
smurf? what kind of name is that you dont even have a right to talk trash!

and as bulldogger stated u r the WORST qb in marion history i bet all da money i got that u will throw more completions to tazewell than marion you will be a little smurf after em dawgs r done wit u!!!!!!:D

thnak you waverider24 MATT NOE= Bull Dawgs win... foreveer. Why doesn't that coach jus put the freshman , Wagner or sumthin like that in. I bet he can at least hand the ball off. Have fun getin drilled Matt.hahahaha yah boy yah.

thnak you waverider24 MATT NOE= Bull Dawgs win... foreveer. Why doesn't that coach jus put the freshman , Wagner or sumthin like that in. I bet he can at least hand the ball off. Have fun getin drilled Matt.hahahaha yah boy yah.

hows he goin get hit ur not gettin back there lol

Shooot with as dumb and slow as he is as long as no one on our team passes out or dies within an hour we'll get that poor dumb qb.dawgs dawgs dawgs.

i guess if thats wat u think thats ight

ya know man ur pretty chill, i like u, i don't like matt noe tho so im guna mess him up, if i say sumthin its nuthin personal to you.

haha ight guess ill see u friday

Guest waverider24

ya i like this TNT guy he doesnt seem like a big wussy like matt noe

U know what? 53 is guna kick sum butt and take names. we don't need a qb lets just go direct snap and send Noe on to basketball season.thats all we needa do.

who the heck is marionman?