Marion vs Tazewell

Canes00

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Play-offs are still a couple weeks away anything can happen. I think that Tazewell has the advantage after coming off a win like that. I know Marion had a big win against Carroll but I just have a feeling that Tazewell has more momentum going into it. They are trying to stay on top of the region.

Whoever does make the playoffs is hating it anyway cause no one is going to beat Brookville

What a fool. Once playoffs start, Brookville would be two games away, they could be knocked out by then.... Canes don't be mad that ur not going to be in the playoffs.

Its all good I know Marion probably aint going to the playoffs but whoever does no one is going to beat Brookville

Any Given Friday............. Read my sig.... May help you guys out over there in Smyth County...

Hurricanewarning is stupid we're gonna stomp u effin hurricanes by 21 at least

What are your problems? Hope you two that's on here are not players.... If so, ya giving Tazewell a bad name....

Hurricanewarning is stupid we're gonna stomp u effin hurricanes by 21 at least

Those are strong words. I think it will be closer than most Tazewell fans think. After its all said and done I think Tazewell will win by at least two touchdowns but they wont get the TD's till the second half.

What are your problems? Hope you two that's on here are not players.... If so, ya giving Tazewell a bad name....

We aren't just fans. If I was a player I wouldn't even think about talkin on here like that. Thats not good sportsmanship at all. You play the game and don't trash talk at all.

First of all I am not a player. Second, I hope you are not talking about me because I haven`t talked bad about anyone. I have been giving Tazewell props all along and I respect them. The Smurf guy seems to be the only one who seems to have a problem.

First of all I am not a player. Second, I hope you are not talking about me because I haven`t talked bad about anyone. I have been giving Tazewell props all along and I respect them. The Smurf guy seems to be the only one who seems to have a problem.

He is talkin bout me and smurf. That wasn't to you. Dude im sorry if I affened anyone from Tazewell or Marion.