Hoston v.s. Chilhowie

ftbll4lfe

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holston did not do good against GW. You couldn't of stopped our offense and scored off a well designed trick play on on a cornerback who hadn't played all season. Chilhowie wins easily.

Edited by VivaFutbol

I guess he means if they beat Chilhowie and Chilhowie and GW loses the rest of their games.

Er..yeah I guess you're right, they can't still win it.

i think the game with chilhowie will be closer than the game with wytheville...not saying wytheville is better than chilhowie. just seems to me that chilhowie seems to start the games a little slow. holston is quick, george wythe is even quicker with a passing game. chilhowie will be tested the next two weeks. but i honestly think they win this week causing another final week show down with the boys from wytheville... but chilhowie needs to think....go 10-0 and go to playoffs as district champs or lose to wytheville and be 9-1 and them 5-5 or 6-4 and go and yourself being 9-1 and sitting at home not in play offs because it can happen. Holston is in playoffs....hell in d1thaey was automatic when they won there 4th game

yea the cavs played good against GW bc the refs were outta their minds on some of those controversial plays.it would had been alot closer if we would have had better officials. they didnt handle the passing very good or the run but they still could have kept it alot closer!

Holston fans you are starting to sound like Chilhowie fans complaining about the officiating when they get beat trying to use the officials as their excuse.

When did Chilhowie lose and complain about refs?

Usually when Chilhowie loses, they get it handed to them by much better teams. There is usually no argument. (Better team=a lot, Chilhowie=very little) You sound like you're running a political propaganda ad over there trying to dog Chilhowie. I only know of 2 Chilhowie fans on this board and I'm one of them and neither of us make outlandish claims about our teams like a few of the other posters....

Maybe if you provided some examples?

i don't think holston has lost a home game in 2 years. they will be ready for the warriors this week. i see a low scoring game.

holston-14

chilhowie-12[/quote

Actually you are not even close. In 2007, Holston lost to Rural Retreat 17-13, lost to George Wythe 36-0, and lost to Castlewood 34-7 all at home.Chilhowie has beaten Holston ate least 7years in a row dating back to 2001. The Warriors will win by at least three touchdowns.

Edited by HurricaneWarning