Marion vs. VHS

Boo77

Why don't we keep the talk about football on here, why are you even on this site you don't even live in Southwest VA.

Clearly making fun of the post prior to mine.

And you my friend need to refer to a map...refer to it nice and hard...

clearly montgomery county is up near roanoke which is just "west" virginia not south west

Ok apparently there is some confusion over what SWVA actually is.

http://www.swvaonline.org/component/option,com_wrapper/Itemid,85/

If you follow this link you can highlight both of my homes. One happens to be in Smyth County, which is highly indicative of the helmet in my avatar. The other is Montgomery County (pronounce Mont-Gum-Er-Ee) just on the edge of the SWVA "Precint". Sorry to burst your bubble Marioners.

The reality of this thing is the TNT guy's annoying posts that consist of 6 different letters, none of them in a proper order to make a word.

And to make this post worthy of this thread, I'll take Marion over VHS 20-14...

clearly u are from montgomory county which up near roanoke. that is the western part of virginia not south west virginia so do us all a favor quit talking smash and get back to the topic and dont paste stupid stuff that dosent apply to the topic.

clearly u are from montgomory county which up near roanoke. that is the western part of virginia not south west virginia so do us all a favor quit talking smash and get back to the topic and dont paste stupid stuff that dosent apply to the topic.

I addressed all of these issues and more in post 32. If you have any other questions about Southwest Virginia and where it is, please PM me, I"ll be happy to explain a few other things about it.

As for VHS-Marion. Seen them both play. VHS has some talent and some speed but just doesn't have what it takes to take it four quarters. Hurricanes matched up well against Tazewell to the surprise of many. The Canes should win without much worry, but I predict a close score because of the weather issues.

AND LOOK! That dude is from FAIRFAX!! :o SIC'M QUICKSTER!! BEFORE HE STARTS POSTIN STUFF FROM OUT OF THE AREA THAT'S NOT RELEVANT TO FOOTBALL!!

I addressed all of these issues and more in post 32. If you have any other questions about Southwest Virginia and where it is, please PM me, I"ll be happy to explain a few other things about it.

As for VHS-Marion. Seen them both play. VHS has some talent and some speed but just doesn't have what it takes to take it four quarters. Hurricanes matched up well against Tazewell to the surprise of many. The Canes should win without much worry, but I predict a close score because of the weather issues.

AND LOOK! That dude is from FAIRFAX!! :o SIC'M QUICKSTER!! BEFORE HE STARTS POSTIN STUFF FROM OUT OF THE AREA THAT'S NOT RELEVANT TO FOOTBALL!!

he is from Tazwell look at his name i know him well

Who cares where he is from he sounds stupid anyways. This is a football post not a post about what counties are in southwest virginia. If yalll wanna talk about that make a post up talking about it.

Who cares where he is from he sounds stupid anyways. This is a football post not a post about what counties are in southwest virginia. If yalll wanna talk about that make a post up talking about it.

no doubt UW Fan PREACH IT