Bluefield vs. Scott

Guest BEAVERTAIL

Guest BEAVERTAIL

Lot of points to be had here, Bluefield needs this one...

Thursday Night, Laidley. Any predictions?

Scott lost EVERYTHING in Jordan Roberts. Without him, I don't think they will be able to hang with Bluefield as they did last year. I believe they return two starters, one of whom being their defensive end/offensive lineman #50 (possible wrong number) and he was pretty decent. He could present some problems for the young offensive line, however, I still see Bluefield winning this by a good margin.

Bluefield - 41

Scott - 6

I think Scott will have an almost impossible time trying to stop Bluefield's passing attack. If they can play ball control and keep the Bluefield offense off the field, they can keep it respectable. Bluefield 28 Scott 12.

That's a pretty conservative prediction, I actually expect Bluefield to roll until they play South Charleston.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

Bluefield has the advantage of speed, by a lot. Add in turf. Could get ugly. Has Scott seen a passing attack yet like Bluefield's? Probably not.

48 - 12.

The biggest advantage Scott had when I saw them play JM was the size of their line. They are HUGE. But, as always, Bluefield's speed will be the deal breaker along with a good passing attack.

(Several of Scott's turnovers in the JM game were interceptions. Most near the end where, I believe, 3 were thrown right at the same DB for JM.)

Another game in which Bluefield must come prepared to earn a victory and not have it given to them. Scott most certainly won't roll over. I'm not sure Scott, or anyone else in AA, can handle Bluefield's spread offense and passing attack. It should be interesting...

Alot will depend on if Scott self-destructs like they did against JM. They actually shut down us completely, of course they aren't the only ones who have done that this year.

If Scott avoids the turnowvers this will be alot closer than most people think, if not, Bluefield wins be 21+.

Some guy on the Tristatepreps board will throw up a 100 dollar with me that Bluefield wins by 10+...

Rules bet him a grand lol

Yea some of those scott guys are really talkin some smack on tri state..they must have a lot of confidence, i say blfd by 4 td's

Yea some of those scott guys are really talkin some smack on tri state..they must have a lot of confidence, i say blfd by 4 td's

They have been doing it for the last few years and each time, Bluefield simply pulled a Rick James to Charlie Murphy to those Scott teams and said "Look bitches we're the Bluefield Beavers! Smacked 'Em!!"

They have been doing it for the last few years and each time, Bluefield simply pulled a Rick James to Charlie Murphy to those Scott teams and said "Look bitches we're the Bluefield Beavers! Smacked 'Em!!"

"Look bitch, I'll grind my feet on yo couch!!!!!!!!"

46a8d050c03d.gif

Why is this game being played on a Thursday night? Was Laidley Field not available for Friday or Saturday?

I think South Charleston is playing there tomorrow night and University of Charleston has a Saturday afternoon game also. Not sure if those are the teams, but I do know that there were previous games scheduled for Friday night and Saturday afternoon.