net broadcast down again??? anyone else ??

tom

The 2004 state title game never happened...at least, that's what I keep telling myself. I occasionally watch the first play...then stop the tape, lol. Bluefield so thoroughly whipped Wayne's offensive line, I really was half expecting a Beaver to catch a shotgun snap sometime before the QB did. It was that bad.

Congrats to Bluefield on victory #5...worth 14 points too.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The 2004 state title game never happened...at least, that's what I keep telling myself. I occasionally watch the first play...then stop the tape, lol. Bluefield so thoroughly whipped Wayne's offensive line, I really was half expecting a Beaver to catch a shotgun snap sometime before the QB did. It was that bad.

Congrats to Bluefield on victory #5...worth 14 points too.

It is called SPEED, the Beavers have always been blessed with it.

I was up at Laidley on this cold Thursday night and watched Bluefield play a rather sloppy game. Althouh the final score was good, the Beavers just looked lathargic all night long. I didn't get to see what happened to Will Cole, but he was limping pretty badly, but held in there and had a great game. I was asking myself the entire time why Bluefield wasn't running the ball with the way Jake has been carrying the rock the last few games. I guess they saw that Scott couldn't defend the pass and decided to be the pass-heavy Beavers tonight.

Good win for the Beavers. I think people around the state are noticing that Bluefield is back and we will be a force to face in the playoffs. I think we should be able to win out, but are going to have to play good in the remaining games. I am hoping we can get home field advantage throughout, but I will settle for two games at Mitchell.

Good game Beavers and God bless all.

I'd love to see Bluefield win out, but with "AAA" #1 and undefeated South Charleston rolling into Mitchell Stadium on Nov. 7 it won't be close to easy. And I don't expect next week to be easy either.

As for Cole, according to the Charleston Gazette, he twisted his ankle in the first quarter, which is why he was limping around most of the night. It doesn't sound like anything serious and let's hope it isn't.

Edited by Bluefield_Rules

Congrats to Bluefield....sounded like an ugly game for the Skyhawks and you just can't do that aganist a sound team like the Beavers.....Will Cole has staked his claim for the Kennedy after tonights showing......

I'd love to see Bluefield win out, but with "AAA" #1 and undefeated South Charleston rolling into Mitchell Stadium on Nov. 7 it won't be close to easy. And I don't expect next week to be easy either.

As for Cole, according to the Charleston Gazette, he twisted his ankle in the first quarter, which is why he was limping around most of the night. It doesn't sound like anything serious and let's hope it isn't.

If his ankle injury was serious I don't think he would have played as much as he did in my opinion...and take from someone who has lived on twisted ankles and that is on some ankle twist it actually feels better to keep walking or playing on it rather then to keep off it and let it stiffen up...but I guarantee that it was sore and stiff this morning.

You can't have 11 turnovers against St. Mary's scool for the deaf, blind, and just flat out stupid and have a chance to win.

Onward to Monroe County now to tackle the Mavs! It should be a spooktaclular game next Friday!

Cole hurt his ankle in the first quarter, sat out for a little bit but came back in. He limped the rest of the game and was limited to his scrambling abilities. Also, Isaiah Manns had a seperated shoulder in the second quarter and, from what I know, isn't expected to play next week.

Kinda sloppy, but good win for the Beavers. Had no run game established whatsoever but still came out and got the job done. James Monroe is next and I look forward to a good game.

Also, Isaiah Manns had a seperated shoulder in the second quarter and, from what I know, isn't expected to play next week.

2nd Quarter??? Must have happened in the last minute of the second quarter because he caught the TD pass with 1:10 left in the half...