tech could be undefeated right now if

the watcher

it were not for special teams breakdowns

east carolina blocked punt lose 27-22

boston college kick return for touchdown lose 28-23

fla st running into kicker florida state gets momentum and puts touchdown on board and glennon gets hurt.

i realize tech has other problems but we cant afford to lose on special teams play:eek:

Several teams are looking that way. I only bring up WVU because that is who I follow. They are a field goal away from being 6-1. The offense finally is on track and a BE championship and a BCS bid is still up for grabs.

I saw the ACC standing yesterday and was very surprised to see VA on top of their conference. It should be interesting the rest of the way.

tech still controls its own destiny by virtue of wins over georgia tech and north carolina if they win the next 4 they are in the acc championship.thursday night game-would like some extra tickets for friends of mine if anybody has any

maryland thursday night

at miami

home against duke-improved team

home against uva who suddenly is playing much better with william campbell product peerman and qb verica looking very good.

vt is just out of luck this year with the though of losing tyrod and glennon in the back of their mind not to mention orr and the other hb and who could forget all the penalties on the line it is hard to foresee what will happen

vt is just out of luck this year with the though of losing tyrod and glennon in the back of their mind not to mention orr and the other hb and who could forget all the penalties on the line it is hard to foresee what will happen

Cory Holt looked very good. They control their own destiny . If they win out they will win the costal division of the ACC and at worst get the Chick-Fil-A bowl or Gator bowl. Not a entire waste of a season , but the injuries do make you wonder what they could have done with a healthy team.

It looks more realistic to be in the Meineke Car Care Bowl or Champs Sports. Possibly Music City. But, if they do win out, I believe they could have a shot at the Orange. But the Chick-Fil-A Bowl would be glad to welcome the Hokies Back. My thoughts on where Tech will be in a bowl game (this is coming from a Tech fan)

1. 43% Chance Meineke Car Care Bowl

2. 26% Chance Chick-Fil-A Bowl

3. 16% Chance Fedex Orange Bowl

4. 14% Chance Champs Sports Bowl

5. 01% Chance Music City Bowl

It looks more realistic to be in the Meineke Car Care Bowl or Champs Sports. Possibly Music City. But, if they do win out, I believe they could have a shot at the Orange. But the Chick-Fil-A Bowl would be glad to welcome the Hokies Back. My thoughts on where Tech will be in a bowl game (this is coming from a Tech fan)

1. 43% Chance Meineke Car Care Bowl

2. 26% Chance Chick-Fil-A Bowl

3. 16% Chance Fedex Orange Bowl

4. 14% Chance Champs Sports Bowl

5. 01% Chance Music City Bowl

Here's my most likely scenarios for VT.

1. FedEx Orange Bowl:

Win out, win ACC title game.

2. Chick-Fil-A Bowl:

FSU wins Atlantic, VT wins Coastal, VT loses to FSU in ACC title game.

3. Konica Minolta Gator Bowl:

FSU wins Atlantic; UVA/GT/UNC/MIA wins Coastal; VT 2nd in Coastal.

SLIGHT CHANCE: Wake wins Atlantic; VT wins Coastal; VT loses to Wake in ACC title game; FSU leapfrogs VT*

4. Champs Sports Bowl:

VT 2nd or worse in Coastal; Wake-FSU 1-2 finish in Atlantic

*-FSU beat VT, FSU travels better.

VT could have been undefeated if everyone on their schedule forfeited. The offense is terrible, and QB play is the worst I have EVER seen, If Tyrod couldn't run they would have about 3 yards this season

The last time UVA beat Tech was November 29th, 2003.

UVA plays Tech on...November 29th, 2008.

:D

it were not for special teams breakdowns

east carolina blocked punt lose 27-22

boston college kick return for touchdown lose 28-23

fla st running into kicker florida state gets momentum and puts touchdown on board and glennon gets hurt.

i realize tech has other problems but we cant afford to lose on special teams play:eek:

they could be undefeated if they scored more points than the other team every game!