George Wythe vs Chilhowie

ftbll4lfe

chilhowie has good talent and has a few weapons but wait just a sec my friend..gw has a passing attack..chilhowie should do well most of the game but look for them to make a mistake or 2..they are cocky but they can pass..gw 31 chi 28

23-21 winners.....Chilhowie still can't get over that hump. Early season tough schedule payed off for GW. Chilhowie had a chance though with a missed 2-point conversion with a little over a min to go. Play-offs should be interesting.

Good job GW, you earned it and played great. Sharitz, Atwell, Wood, Sawyers and Co. are all they are hyped up to be. It has been a long time since I have seen such poor execution and effort from a Chilhowie team. Absolutely no blocking whatsoever, unbelievable to watch. The poor run defense of GW that Chil was supposed to run it down there throat all night, didn't happen. Chil couldn't sustain any drives and got a few big plays here and there to keep them in the game. They did come back in the end and almost got it. I give all the credit to GW but I hate to see Chilhowie play like that with everything on the line. Good luck to both teams in the playoffs.

A couple of things: GW's tough schedule has proven vital, they are a battle tested team and it showed. GW was the first team they have played this year that could match Chilhowie's skill players. Chilhowie was beat badly upfront which was unbelievable, absolutely no blocking, the team didn't look ready to play.

Chilhowie has been lethargic in the 1st qtr of every game this year and this time against a good team they never seemed to get it in gear, you can say a weak schedule has hurt them. I really hated to see our season end like that but GW played a good game and I hope you beat Floyd in the playoffs if that is who you face.

Yes, I agree about a possible Giles matchup for Chilhowie, they will get destroyed if they don't play any better, I hope some things change between now and in two weeks.

umm,will chilhowie even get in?and i don't see gw going but to the first round.a good pass d and pressure will kill gw.

Chilhowie is in...and is seeded above GW due to points. Win or Lose last night did not effect Chilhowie's playoff chances, Bath and Bland did. I don't think you understand how close Floyd, Radford, Giles, Chilhowie, and GW are... any one of those two teams on the field will yield a close contest and has already.

Floyd Co., Chilhowie, and George Wythe have clinched.. Im pretty sure Giles has the extra seed right now but are on the bubble with Radford.. Radfords game this coming week against Floyd Co. is a really important one..

If you take a look at the teams in the playoffs GW has faced. Floyd-lost on a OT faked PAT 40-39 OT, then beat Chilhowie 23-21. Then they lost to Radford in a game they could have won, and was just ran over by Giles. We could possible see a repeat of last years Region C championship.