congrats falcons

cowboyup

abingdon just whipped marion tonight up and down the field. you guys have been on here all week putting the falcons down i guess you feel a little different tonight. i tried to tell you the falcons were better than their record. there is a lot of skill returning next year! i'm glad we sent marion home for the year.

abingdon just whipped marion tonight up and down the field. you guys have been on here all week putting the falcons down i guess you feel a little different tonight. i tried to tell you the falcons were better than their record. there is a lot of skill returning next year! i'm glad we sent marion home for the year.

really didnt get whipped all over the field lol

yeah too bad the only stat that matters is total points...

i knw that im just sayin the didnt run up and down the field on us, wat hurt is havin 150 yards in penalties, take that away and its a really good one

They would have never had those pentaties if they didnt do something to deserve them...and a win by 20 points-not counting the last touchdown when the Abingdon freshman and soph. were playing- counts as a whoopin

Sorry the last touchdown counted so it was a 13 point win. You guys never cease to amaze me.

They would have never had those pentaties if they didnt do something to deserve them...and a win by 20 points-not counting the last touchdown when the Abingdon freshman and soph. were playing- counts as a whoopin

im glad u think that lol

that game was so much bull shit. the refs were home grown if i had ever seen it. 143 penalty yards come on that is a bit much. the refs put us out of playoffs. then we have the chance to win and then they start a fight to give the refs a chance to end the game early. one question abingdon how much did u pay the refs to cheat us that baddly

that game was so much bull shit. the refs were home grown if i had ever seen it. 143 penalty yards come on that is a bit much. the refs put us out of playoffs. then we have the chance to win and then they start a fight to give the refs a chance to end the game early. one question abingdon how much did u pay the refs to cheat us that baddly

If marion did make the playoffs it would be one and then back home, so whats the difference

Would have still been nice had they got in and you hate to see a season end because the refs did not like the team if that is what went on i was not at the game but if it was as bad as you guys say it was i hate to hear that your season ended like that.

Guest dawgfan86

like i said before i was at that game and marion had bullshit calls against them. it was clear that falcon players where sucker punching,spitting and cursing all night at marion. Those refs don't need to be on the field if they can't call a better game.Then the abingdon fans actually harrassed the players.If i was marion I'd seriously would contact vhsl on those refs!!!

Guest dawgfan86

It don't matter what abingdon does you guys will always be known for being soft and a bunch of whiners. You have been for 20 yrs and you will be forever.

It don't matter. What matters is that one word: Richlands! They are down this year and you'all were supposed to be up and they still took it to you. I'll admit, they beat us too, but at least we were playing Jr's and Sophmores (some SRS). What your excuse?

It don't matter. What matters is that one word: Richlands! They are down this year and you'all were supposed to be up and they still took it to you. I'll admit, they beat us too, but at least we were playing Jr's and Sophmores (some SRS). What your excuse?

that hurts anybody we had only about 7 returnin starters so it was tough

well,i see the falcons are still sturring up trouble.now they got richlands fans and bulldog fans involved..see,this is what happends when daddy pays for his little boys to win.but they wanted to fight to..they are so big and bad..they just hated seeing coach briscoe wearing red instead of blue.he grew up and is wearing red,so is matlock..both wearing red..hmm,seems like all your good coaches leave or they get fired..ask your coach from a few yrs ago..he said that town was the worst he has ever saw.corrupt was the word he used.so,say what you will but always remember god loved you so much he gave you the bird.lol