All SWD team who will get it?

JamesL_CcLB34

ive watched TJ Rasnake since his days as a Jet in youth league. I always thought the kid would be kicking field goals for a D1 team somewhere one day. so i think he at least should make it as a kicker

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

naw i dont think he should even be mentioned

SHouldn't be mentioned?!?!

Rhudy missed 2 1/2 games and still was leading the team in tackles when he returned......Unless there is a bias toward RHS for being the District Champs....I think Tazewell makes a clean sweep...Muncy for Offensive POTY, Rhudy Defensive POTY, and Wyatt for Coach of the Year.

shouldn't be mentioned?!?!

Rhudy missed 2 1/2 games and still was leading the team in tackles when he returned......unless there is a bias toward rhs for being the district champs....i think tazewell makes a clean sweep...muncy for offensive poty, rhudy defensive poty, and wyatt for coach of the year.

agreed

Rhudy missed 2 1/2 games and still was leading the team in tackles when he returned......Unless there is a bias toward RHS for being the District Champs....I think Tazewell makes a clean sweep...Muncy for Offensive POTY, Rhudy Defensive POTY, and Wyatt for Coach of the Year.

all i knw is when he played us he had 1 tackle so must not have to many tackles

how many tackles did he have?

I dont see them winning the Region. Their record outside of the SWD is 1-3....

Well atleast the Region Championship barring a upset will be between 2 SWD teams with the winner going to the semis so I like the blues chances.

I am not looking past PC either i did not intend for that comment to be like i was already putting us there. Honestly i would rather have went to PC for that game do not know if i want harris running on the turf. Should be a great game hope we can come away with the win.

yea you really don't want him running on turf he might add a little bit of lightning to the storm lol, he is really good but i'm not sure what there pass defense is like because obviously we don't pass the ball so that will help richlands a lot because patrick had 9 to11 in the box and we couldn't do anything.

all i knw is when he played us he had 1 tackle so must not have to many tackles

lol....goes to show how many he does have

Also...didn't Tazewell beat Marion???? Thats what i thought

yeah he def. didnt but i did get like 5 or 6 knockdowns on him so that made my stats look good

5 or 6 knockdowns on tazewell's best defender?? Impressive goes to show how bad the rest of your team must've been

lol....goes to show how many he does have

Also...didn't Tazewell beat Marion???? Thats what i thought

ok if this is based on tackles I had 115, I really don't think it should be based solely on tackles because you could give it to a safety who has maybe 30 or 40 tackles but changes the game in other ways.

ok if this is based on tackles I had 115, I really don't think it should be based solely on tackles because you could give it to a safety who has maybe 30 or 40 tackles but changes the game in other ways.

So what game did you change?