All SWD team who will get it?

JamesL_CcLB34

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well atleast the Region Championship barring a upset will be between 2 SWD teams with the winner going to the semis so I like the blues chances.

The Blues will not make it past Patrick County.

RHS has a good defense but they have no running game outside of Elswick and once you start playing teams East of here they play pass defense better than what we're used to seeing. With RHS not having a good running back, it will make it even easier to stop their offense.

The Blues will not make it past Patrick County.

RHS has a good defense but they have no running game outside of Elswick and once you start playing teams East of here they play pass defense better than what we're used to seeing. With RHS not having a good running back, it will make it even easier to stop their offense.

It's clear you didn't watch them play last year.

Probably so since i got about 12 years on yals ass.

My 6 year old daughter and 3 year old son brings up better conversations then you do.

i knw i am a very borin person be honest but its ight

Bruiser Moore...offensive side of the ball. He dogged people in pretty much every game. Linemen from tazewell don't get the respect they deserve. Senior leader in a storybook turn around, he definately desevers it in my opinion.

Bruiser Moore...offensive side of the ball. He dogged people in pretty much every game. Linemen from tazewell don't get the respect they deserve. Senior leader in a storybook turn around, he definately desevers it in my opinion.

wat did he play

It's clear you didn't watch them play last year.

Actually I did watch them play last year (several games) and they had Fahardo (sp?), he could run. This year Richlands has no real running game other than Elswick and the only reason he gets such good yardage is everyone is so spead out you could drive a truck through the holes!!!

Like I said, Richlands has no running game and when they play a team that can defend the pass, they are going to have problems.

Actually I did watch them play last year (several games) and they had Fahardo (sp?), he could run. This year Richlands has no real running game other than Elswick and the only reason he gets such good yardage is everyone is so spead out you could drive a truck through the holes!!!

Like I said, Richlands has no running game and when they play a team that can defend the pass, they are going to have problems.

Was talking about the Richlands vs Patrick County game and your comment about better pass defense. They may have made great improvements but last year you could tell they were more accustomed to stopping the run vs the pass. That district is starting to change but has been mostly about the run and not the pass. The really good pass defenses are further east and north.

Have no illusions, Patrick County's run game must be very good this year.

but then again the blues are not even close to being as good as they were last year.

Hmmm... That sounds exactly like what people were saying in 2007 yet somehow The Blues still made that trip to Lynchburg.

5 SWD Championships, 4 Region IV Championships, 3 trips to Lynchburg and one State Championship. All the while people were saying "They aren't as good as last year"

The moral of the story? Don't count 'em out!

Hmmm... That sounds exactly like what people were saying in 2007 yet somehow The Blues still made that trip to Lynchburg.

5 SWD Championships, 4 Region IV Championships, 3 trips to Lynchburg and one State Championship. All the while people were saying "They aren't as good as last year"

The moral of the story? Don't count 'em out!

Exactly. Every year we find a way to win.