Lebanon 14 Tazewell 7

clodhopper

maizenbluedoc -"Close only counts in the game of horse shoes. A one point win will suffice."

jets - "Yeah it was gonna be closer than people thought at honaker last week too"

atmtaz18 - "ya. what bout honaker and them having the possibility of defeating the Bulldogs? this game will not be close

Bulldogs: 35

Lebanon: 7"

jfuller - "Dawgs by 14"

BB03 - "It might be a close game but the Bulldogs have got their head out of thier asses

unlike the pioneers and the bulldogs put their heads and hearts in the game and all these

other football teams think their something but their nothing compare to the BULLDOGS!!!!!

We might have lost 1 game but that doesnt mean nothing.. Losing doesn't matter its how

HARD we play the game and even though were not undefeated we are still the

CHAMPIONS TO OUR HOME TOWN.... SO GO GET'EM BULLDOGS!!!!!!

First of all the Bulldogs won the Honaker game fair and square they played their hardest and

Honaker sucks ass anyways.... STOMP'EM BULLDOGS STOP'EM"

jets - "dont forget Tazewell beat GC already"

Bulldogs52 - "I could tell you my friend you are wrong there, The Dawgs are rolling on all cylinders,

right now and they are not wanting to lose going into the playoffs....

They want that momentum to go in there favor right into the playoffs,

They have plenty to prove and it's to prove to their selves that they can do it....

To many kids touching the ball for Tazewell they win by 14."

jets - "dont till friday night when a bigger stronger faster tazewell teams rolls into town"

football09 - "lebanon will have the 3 fastest???? hahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha nice joke."

football09 - "yea actually i seen them get beat by Giles 7to11. Helbert isn't even THAT FAST"

jets - "Sounds like Helbert must run a sub 4 40...lol... maybe they should have went straight to the NFL"

bigdogfan2 - "I say you prolly won't have to worry about muncy I say he won't play much in this game.

And if you think Lebanon is the better team maybe so last year but not so much this year

Tazewell is the most improved team I've seen.

dawgs05 - 'I think if this game was played during the middle of the season.....

Tazewell wins easy....by 2 tds.....Tazewell's D is ferocious and would shut Lebanon down.

BUt since Lebanon is playing for the playoffs and Tazewell is playing for health going into the playoffs....

I say Lebanon could easily win cause Lebanon will not a full dose of the starters for Tazewell.

If Lebanon wins and Tazewell keeps their main players healthy then both teams win....

but then again Wyatt could go for 9-1.....I can't remember the last THS team to go 9-1.....

THS went 8-2 in '86,'99, and '06" (WRONG, LEBANON WAS ALREADY IN THE PLAYOFFS!!)

king2004 - "People say that the bulldogs don"t impress them but still they are 9-1.

All I got to say to the pioneers is what is your record." (TAZEWELL IS 8-2)

jfuller - "I dont think the Dawgs should play their starters the whole game. Who cares if you win or lose you will have the

no. 1 seed no matter what. Sit the starters the sencond half and go into the playoffs healthy." (DIDN'T!!)

lilcox42 - "no we will kill lebanon and you know that we are rank #1 in the region and we will keep!!

GO DAWGS!!!"

bigdogfan2 - "After Tazewell gives a couple of big hits Lebanon will lay down." (BELIEVE IT WAS THE OTHER WAY AROUND!!)

bigdogfan2 - "Where you sitting out plooolt so i can see your face after lebanon loses."

Edited by clodhopper

Alright Lebanon, I called it about 4 weeks ago.

The post was "Who is left that can beat Tazewell" I said Lebanon.

I can't wait till monday I'm gonna listen to all of those excuess.

Great post clodhopper, but Lebanon can't possibly win, they aren't fast enough. Unless Tazewell takes their starters out.

I was sitting at the 50, let me guess you were one of the ones leaving early.

Alright Lebanon, I called it about 4 weeks ago.

The post was "Who is left that can beat Tazewell" I said Lebanon.

I can't wait till monday I'm gonna listen to all of those excuess.

I remember that post. Good call.

Great post clodhopper, but Lebanon can't possibly win, they aren't fast enough. Unless Tazewell takes their starters out.

I was sitting at the 50, let me guess you were one of the ones leaving early.

came to see a good game tonight & indeed my friend i seen a good one.

Is this what happens when you claim the win before the game is played?

Clod,

Are you cackleing?

Just a little, I'm gonna fry it.

Did you notice how many "Tazewell is 9-1" there were on this forum?

Edited by clodhopper

Just a little, I'm gonna fry it.

Did you notice how many "Tazewell is 9-1" there were on this forum?

yea i noticed that clod.tazewell had to have their second and third string in didnt they?really be honest.

I am preparing, done 3 situps this morning and jogged 10 feet. Do you think the FOOTBALL PLAYERS will win because of that.

Yeah it might show there Smartass. It will be one and done for u guys.

Yeah it might show there Smartass. It will be one and done for u guys.

Maybe.......but at least we beat you. I believe you can dish it out but have a little trouble taking it. If you talk the talk, better be able to walk the walk.

Edited by clodhopper

Maybe.......but at least we beat you. I believe you can dish it out but have a little trouble taking it. If you talk the talk, better be able to walk the walk.

I've not dished anything out to have take anything in return. Somewhere back in these post I gave Lebanon props....