Tazewell vs. Graham Round 2!

Fighton_3

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Richlands has it's hands full with PC...I picked PC to win actually...speed kills and PC has it.

Tazewell had better not overlook Graham...I expect this to be a good game...Graham has had a lot of time off to get ready and if they took advantage of it they might have something for Tazewell.

I think the first round this year has pretty good match ups.

If The Gmen have prepared and are focused the Dog's will have to play better than they did at lebanon to win.. Hard to beat the same team twice in one season I think we saw this scenario a few yrs ago between these 2 teams should be a good one....Gonna be a good week end if you like football... Be at Richlands Friday night Tazewell Saturday....

I'm thinking about checking out the game Saturday, how do I get to Tazewells field from Bluefield?

LOL! Are you being serious? If so you can come down the 4-Lane and take the exit at the Mickey D's and DMV, then take a left, go straight to the light then take another left, then u will see the school sign and there ya go! Hope I explained good enough for ya, there more ways than that but I gave ya a easy way.....

Yeah, I'm serious, I live in Peterstown, so I'm familiar with Bluefield, but not Tazewell.

Thanks for the directions.

Glad I could help, and hope it helps you get there... Just follow the green.... HEHE

Richlands has it's hands full with PC...I picked PC to win actually...speed kills and PC has it.

Tazewell had better not overlook Graham...I expect this to be a good game...Graham has had a lot of time off to get ready and if they took advantage of it they might have something for Tazewell.

I think the first round this year has pretty good match ups.

Speed is the only thing that has beaten Richlands this year and as bad as i hate to say it i seen PC and they have alot of it we would have been better off playing this game in PC than having that speed come up here to play on the turf. I am going with the blues i think in the end we will find a way to win this game may not be the best looking game ever played but we will do enough to win atleast i hope so.

Don't worry so much about PC being faster on the turf. The Ernie is much slower and plays more like grass than say Mitchell Stadium. The blades are longer and the rubber deeper than any of the other turf fields I've seen. I don't think you'll see a huge speed increase due to the turf.

Tazewell will dominate this game, it will pretty much be a bye for them. The Dawgs win by 24+. As for the Richlands/PC game, it will be tough. Since I am a Richlands fan I have to go with the Blues by 3.

I just have to keep thinking that Graham has yet to show us how good they are i guess i just do not want to accept the fact that maybe they are as bad as they were in the CC game. I know im probably going on the past but im going to go with the G-Men in this one 24-21.

I think the Bulldogs needed the loss against Lebanon and will come out against Graham a totally different team. I think Graham has lost a couple players and are pretty banged up from what I have read. So the dogs should go in to this game and pull out the victory. Graham is fast though got to stop the running game it all comes down to coaching.