Richlands vs Patrick CO

bigdogfan2

Who Will Win?  

124 members have voted

1. 1. Who Will Win?

• Richlands
    • Patrick CO

I wouldn't bet on it.

Brookville has already shut out salem this season and beat amherst. Two "decent" D4 teams.

Brookville is loaded and hasn't even been challenged this season (other than amherst)

Be curious to see if someone can play with them for 4 qtrs. and pull off an upset.

Richlands, Tazewell, or PC will not stop Brookville. It will have to be the team that plays them in the state championship

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RE Lee is the only one that could beat brookeville but it is going to take everything they have to do it and then they will lose in the state semis because they will have used everything they had to beat brookeville. If brookeville goes down then its anyones race.

they better not lose so i can go watch them at state lol, btw state finals will still be in lynchburg right?

For as sure as we are sure they will win somebody will end up knocking them out. Maybe not in the semi's but could happen at state. RE Lee , Handley , Monticello, Jame Monroe, funny thing is we just don't here must about the eastern divison so its hard to gauge them with our divison.

As far as seeing Brookville most of that team came to Richlands last year. With a gaint for a QB and some gaint recievers, and you really have to see them to believe it, and I think two lighting backs they are loaded with talent which has experience. If they don't get complacent they will be hard to beat.

Let's see.

Harris has 2,400 yards in ten games. (don't even think he played in all ten though - had a ankle injury)

When he went out in the game he got hurt he had 300+ yards in the 3rd qtr.

Evidently not.

Shoot, they would probably contend in D5 and D6 this year.

With Logan Thomas and the cast he has around him this year they are absolutely loaded. On both sides of the ball.

I feel sorry for whoever has to play them out of region 4. It could get ugly.

Tonight the RB for PC will get his yards but what the Blues need to do is dont give up the big scores. Dont let him loose for 60 or 70 yd tds. If the Blues come out to play and play a perfect game, it should be a good one.

The Blues are known for their defense and their conditioning. They always seem to perform better in the second half. This will be fine just as long as they don't fall behind early.

I believe if the Blues win the coin toss they will start on defense. They will want to get out there and show they can stop the run.

The Blues know who is going to run the ball.