George Wythe at Floyd

trigger

Floyd won the first matchup 40-39 in OT. I thought Floyd was lucky to get out of there with a win. Floyd didn't play well that game but has been rolling as of late. The running game is exploding and Floyd ran seemingly at will on GW. Was sitting in the stands wondering why Floyd didn't run up the gut every play in the first match up. They may do that this time as they have been running alot as of late with much success. Floyd has 2 key players that will play this time around. GW has been playing well as of late and this should be a great one, any thoughts?

Whoever wins should be in for a fight. If GW can contain Harris they should have a good chance. But if Harris goes for big # Floyd will most likely take this one. Same for GW, if Floyd contains Sharitz/Atwell they should win, if not, look for another shootout. Should be a very similar scoreline to the previous meeting.

It seems that Floyd has won all of their games by a close margin...regardless of talent level...which concerns me. I think their defense is a little suspect..but their offense is dynamite. I think if Harris is contained...then GW has a really good chance in this one.

I think Region C is a shootout this year in the playoffs...anybody can win it.

I repect eveyones opinion but 6 in a row over who? Chil seems good, Holston decent but the rest are non impressive squads. Floyd is also on a roll......for 10 games now. Good game but Floyd wins by 2 tds IMO.

it was 6 years ago, col, snowy and high winds. REckon that factors into tonght? I hope so. That means Floyd wants to avenge that devastating loss.

Floyd was the better team that year IMO...7 turnovers and a backwards punt did them in..(one of those fumbles as the floyd rb was going into the endzone.)