How will the standings end up in the SWD?

Canes00

1.Tazewell

2.Abingdon

3.Carroll

T.Graham

T.Marion

T.Richlands

7.Grundy

I think the addition of the Pocy kids to Tazewell is going to make a huge difference for the Indidogs, or Bullians, or whatever you want to call them. Abingdon would still be the best team in the district if that weren't the case. The next four teams are all fairly even and any could finish the season anywhere from #3 to #6. And Grundy lost too much from last year's team and doesn't have a lot coming back to replace it.

1. Abingdon

2. Carroll

3. Graham

4. Pocozewell

5. Marion

6. Richlands

7. Grundy

I am still not convinced that adding a few players from a team that went 12-13 in a 1A district will provide a worst to first outcome. I may be wrong (lord knows I am wrong a bunch), but I think Abingdon has too much coming back along with too much coming up for them not to win.

Carroll will be on the small side (surprise), but will have a lot of numbers to throw at the bigger teams. That along with the probably the best point guard in the district will carry them a long way.

1. Abingdon

2. Carroll

3. Graham

4. Pocozewell

5. Marion

6. Richlands

7. Grundy

I am still not convinced that adding a few players from a team that went 12-13 in a 1A district will provide a worst to first outcome. I may be wrong (lord knows I am wrong a bunch), but I think Abingdon has too much coming back along with too much coming up for them not to win.

Carroll will be on the small side (surprise), but will have a lot of numbers to throw at the bigger teams. That along with the probably the best point guard in the district will carry them a long way.

sounds like the same thing they said about tazewell in football

Who will be the new coach for the Canes when he steps down?

I have no clue. I don`t even know the exact details yet. I`ve heard from one person that he will be there until the end of November and heard from another that he has already resigned. I do not know who they will have coaching them. Some of the Marion players come on here often, maybe they can give us some info.