WVU slips past Elon

wvuraiders

He is an idiot though....breaking up with Jessica Simpson

WHAT AN IDIOT!!!!

Exactly!! I have my doubts when it comes to his heterosexuality. Why he wouldn't want to wake up beside one of the most beautiful women to walk this earth is beyond me!

bhs7695, what is your call on the whole Jessica Simpson/Nick Lachey situation?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JJBrickface

I could be wrong but didn't Jessica break up with Nick???

While at WVU I worked at the rec student rec center so I had a lot of time to read gossip magazines. So yeah.

Exactly!! I have my doubts when it comes to his heterosexuality. Why he wouldn't want to wake up beside one of the most beautiful women to walk this earth is beyond me!

bhs7695, what is your call on the whole Jessica Simpson/Nick Lachey situation?

Have you guys seen his new girlfriend?...I have, I think she was in one of his videos after the breakup with Jessica. If you like hot Latin women then she is just as beautiful as Jessica.

I caught the end of it and saw that it was close but UVA pulled it out. Nice win. Is the Mcdonalds all american a freshman? If so thats an impressive first game. WVu's newcomers looked pretty good in their game last night as well.

Yep, Landesburg the McD-AA is a freshman. He broke Jeff Lamp's freshman record for points in a game. This is definitely a team geared toward '09-'10 and '10-'11. Especially if we can pull our Renardo Sidney. Man, man, man, that's a Final Four type of team with him, Tristan Spurlock and McKie.

For WVU, Bryant did a good job coming off the bench for 16 minutes: not bad for a freshman at all. Of course, Ruoff, Butler, and Smith looked pretty solid. You guys will likely be in the Tournament this year.

I could be wrong but didn't Jessica break up with Nick???.

I'd never know this if not for my fiancee, but Nick cheated on Jessica.

Jessica was an Ice Queen after that for a while, and deservedly so, I'd think. Hopefully she and Tony stay together. It's good for whichever playoff team goes against them in the Wild Card/Divisional Round. ;), J/K.

Guest JJBrickface
I'd never know this if not for my fiancee, but Nick cheated on Jessica.

Jessica was an Ice Queen after that for a while, and deservedly so, I'd think. Hopefully she and Tony stay together. It's good for whichever playoff team goes against them in the Wild Card/Divisional Round. ;), J/K.

But I thought Nick wrote that one sad song about Jessica because she broke up with him.