Bluefield vs. Wayne predictions

bluefieldRocks

Eventhough the Beavers beat Richlands, dont know much at all about wayne, but I will go with wayne by 7. Bluefield has a good team but they didnt impress me at all.

What does that say about Richlands then......hmmmmmmm?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeh, I've never known anyone to not be impressed by an ass-whippin'...:eek:

Bluefield has a good football team but not a powerhouse. If it werent for 2 blownout coverages by Richlands that game was neck and neck. Our DB's didnt even go with the recievers down the field. Im not bitching about the loss, it is what it is, and thats old news.

If every Richlands fan was like the jokesters I heard in the bathroom that night, I don't think any of them were impressed.

"What does that say about Richlands?" More like what does that say about Bluefield? Fans across the area have watched this young team mold and grow into something worthy of a state championship. To not be impressed by a thorough butt kicking, I don't know what else the Beavers could do, cause God knows winning a state championship in West Virginia, back-to-back even, isn't worthy.

If every Richlands fan was like the jokesters I heard in the bathroom that night, I don't think any of them were impressed.

"What does that say about Richlands?" More like what does that say about Bluefield? Fans across the area have watched this young team mold and grow into something worthy of a state championship. To not be impressed by a thorough butt kicking, I don't know what else the Beavers could do, cause God knows winning a state championship in West Virginia, back-to-back even, isn't worthy.

Richlands had one of there bad games then just as the Beavers had a bad game against Graham. They had to have had a bad game against Graham cause come on its Graham (this year anyway)

Bluefield has a good football team but not a powerhouse. If it werent for 2 blownout coverages by Richlands that game was neck and neck. Our DB's didnt even go with the recievers down the field. Im not bitching about the loss, it is what it is, and thats old news.

If " IF AND BUTS WERE CANDY AND NUTS WE WOULD ALL HAVE A MERRIER CHRISTMAS".

I guess Richlands just had three bad games...in Gate City, Powell Valley, and Bluefield. I suppose when Richlands loses it was just a "BAD" game instead of the opponent just being the better team.

Well, I guess the Richlands' coaches were impressed enough to not put Bluefield back on the schedule next season...:eek:

I, myself, wasn't impressed by Bluefield when they played Richlands. First, they allowed Richlands to score more point (14) they did last season (13). Second, they only managed to 35 points and defeat Richlands by three touchdowns when it should have been more if not for dropped passes.

I was hoping for another opportunity to impress the Richlands' faithful next season, but apparently someone lost their manhood and dropped Bluefield from the schedule. Oh well, replacing Richlands with Gate City is a step-up in my opinion, so it worked out for the best.

I, myself, wasn't impressed by Bluefield when they played Richlands. First, they allowed Richlands to score more point (14) they did last season (13). Second, they only managed to 35 points and defeat Richlands by three touchdowns when it should have been more if not for dropped passes.

I was hoping for another opportunity to impress the Richlands' faithful next season, but apparently someone lost their manhood and dropped Bluefield from the schedule. Oh well, replacing Richlands with Gate City is a step-up in my opinion, so it worked out for the best.

GC step up, I seriously doubt it. Watch the Richlands/Beavers game and watch the Richlands/PC game and tell me what you see. You will see a really bad game and great game. Besides, this is supposed to be the year Richlands is rebuilding and next year will be to. Pretty good season for a rebuilding year.

2004-2007 - A Winning tradition

4 District Championships, 4 region championships, 1 state championship, 2 state runner-ups, 1 state semi-final,

33 consecutive regular season wins

Can't argue with results

GC step up, I seriously doubt it. Watch the Richlands/Beavers game and watch the Richlands/PC game and tell me what you see. You will see a really bad game and great game. Besides, this is supposed to be the year Richlands is rebuilding and next year will be to. Pretty good season for a rebuilding year.

2004-2007 - A Winning tradition

4 District Championships, 4 region championships, 1 state championship, 2 state runner-ups, 1 state semi-final,

33 consecutive regular season wins

Can't argue with results

Bluefield was rebuilding this season as well. They returned two defensive starters (Patterson and Lilly) and three offensive starters (Cole, Wassum, and Lilly). They only start three seniors and only those three see significant playing time. And yes, Gate City will be a step-up because they won't back down from the challenge of playing against teams they may not be able to beat. There's no yellow, hidden or otherwise, in their school colors. And congratulations on your winning tradition from 2004-2007. However, I'm not impressed. Bluefield's winning traditions dates back decades and decades, so four years of winning tradition pales greatly in comparison.

Edited by Bluefield_Rules

Bluefield was rebuilding this season as well. They returned two defensive starters (Patterson and Lilly) and three offensive starters (Cole, Wassum, and Lilly). They only start three seniors and only those three see significant playing time. And yes, Gate City will be a step-up because they won't back down from the challenge of playing against teams they may not be able to beat. There's no yellow, hidden or otherwise, in their school colors. And congratulations on your winning tradition from 2004-2007. However, I'm not impressed. Bluefield's winning traditions dates back decades and decades.

The only reason Richlands stopped playing Bluefield a couple of years ago was because the Beavers cheated like hell to make the playoffs, remember that. Thats probably why we dropped the Beavers again so the cheating wont start again at good old Mitchell Stadium. As for most people in Richlands could probably care less if we play the Beavers or not. Personally I would like to see them still play but hey thats not up to me is it. Yes I do think it is a step down for yall to get Gate City because they are single A. But GC has a good football program. I did not say that Bluefield was a bad team, I said they didnt impress me that much thats it. Richlands is not a powerhouse this year either, but they are clicking now and I hope they click agian this weekend, hard to beat a good team twice, we will see.

GC step up, I seriously doubt it.

Ummm, probably...didn't Gate City beat Richlands by two TDs in the first game of the season...oh, that's right, just another bad game for the 'naders...

Ummm, probably...didn't Gate City beat Richlands by two TDs in the first game of the season...oh, that's right, just another bad game for the 'naders...

Yes, they did beat us. Who cares its over, its playoff time, thats all that matters right now. As long as the Blues click now thats all that matters.

The only reason Richlands stopped playing Bluefield a couple of years ago was because the Beavers cheated like hell to make the playoffs, remember that. Thats probably why we dropped the Beavers again so the cheating wont start again at good old Mitchell Stadium. As for most people in Richlands could probably care less if we play the Beavers or not. Personally I would like to see them still play but hey thats not up to me is it. Yes I do think it is a step down for yall to get Gate City because they are single A. But GC has a good football program. I did not say that Bluefield was a bad team, I said they didnt impress me that much thats it. Richlands is not a powerhouse this year either, but they are clicking now and I hope they click agian this weekend, hard to beat a good team twice, we will see.

I love it, keep talking bro. What else you got?

Yes, they did beat us. Who cares its over, its playoff time, thats all that matters right now. As long as the Blues click now thats all that matters.

You are the one who started this whole thing and now you are trying to back out of it. A lesson for your future posts, know what you are talking about and respect the opposition. That way you won't be in danger of letting your keyboard overload your butt.

I love it, keep talking bro. What else you got?

Cheating?? Let's not forget about those illegal shoes that Bluefield wore in the championship game. Oh wait, that's right, it wasn't Bluefield that did that, it was Richlands!!! Talk about cheating......

You are the one who started this whole thing and now you are trying to back out of it. A lesson for your future posts, know what you are talking about and respect the opposition. That way you won't be in danger of letting your keyboard overload your butt.

I didnt start anything. Just b/c I say the BEAVERS dont impress me the world just ended. I guess you want me to say that the BEAVERS are a powerhouse and I feel sorry for who has to play them, hell we might even see them in the superbowl this year. I am finished with this and take from it what you want

I didnt start anything. Just b/c I say the BEAVERS dont impress me the world just ended. I guess you want me to say that the BEAVERS are a powerhouse and I feel sorry for who has to play them, hell we might even see them in the superbowl this year. I am finished with this and take from it what you want

Yes you did start it. Disrespecting the teams that beat your team qualifies as "starting it." You make it sound like unless Richlands gets "cheated" out of a game, Richlands doesn't lose. They just let the other teams win.

I'm not a Richlands hater. I pulled for them to succeed the last few years being from the SW part of the state and my team playing against them the last couple of seasons. Richlands is a great program and are playing well at the right time. They should do well. I also pull for Graham to do well after they play Bluefield.

Like I said before, respect to opponent. Graham, Princeton, South Charleston, and Charlotte Country Day were better teams then Bluefield when they played and the scoreboard showed that. Bluefield is playing great football right now and at a good time of the year to do so.

Yes you did start it. Disrespecting the teams that beat your team qualifies as "starting it." You make it sound like unless Richlands gets "cheated" out of a game, Richlands doesn't lose. They just let the other teams win.

I'm not a Richlands hater. I pulled for them to succeed the last few years being from the SW part of the state and my team playing against them the last couple of seasons. Richlands is a great program and are playing well at the right time. They should do well. I also pull for Graham to do well after they play Bluefield.

Like I said before, respect to opponent. Graham, Princeton, South Charleston, and Charlotte Country Day were better teams then Bluefield when they played and the scoreboard showed that. Bluefield is playing great football right now and at a good time of the year to do so.

Actually, pretty well said. I am not direspecting the Beavers or no one else, it was only my opinion. You are right both teams (beavers and blues) are playing there best at the right time. Good luck to both. Would love to see the blues back in the state champions again, but it will be a very hard task.

Two blown coverages would make you guys winning the game? You lost by three touchdowns, and like someone said earlier it would have been more if Patterson didn't drop his six points down the sideline. If you're talking about the blown coverage on Levi Beckett when he scored his touchdown, I don't see that as being blown at all. Bluefield ran a very good play, motioning Patterson out of the backfield making it seem as if it were a screen pass, which we had ran earlier in the drive. Cole pumped to Patterson and your corners came up to defend it, leaving Beckett open. No one slipped or missed an assignment, so I don't think it was blown. They just got beat.

So minus the two "blown coverages" you speak of, Bluefield still wins 35-28. Tack on another td catch for Patterson, Bluefield wins 42-28. Ya see...

Two blown coverages would make you guys winning the game? You lost by three touchdowns, and like someone said earlier it would have been more if Patterson didn't drop his six points down the sideline. If you're talking about the blown coverage on Levi Beckett when he scored his touchdown, I don't see that as being blown at all. Bluefield ran a very good play, motioning Patterson out of the backfield making it seem as if it were a screen pass, which we had ran earlier in the drive. Cole pumped to Patterson and your corners came up to defend it, leaving Beckett open. No one slipped or missed an assignment, so I don't think it was blown. They just got beat.

So minus the two "blown coverages" you speak of, Bluefield still wins 35-28. Tack on another td catch for Patterson, Bluefield wins 42-28. Ya see...

Dude the game is over, its playoff time and the Blues and Beavers are clicking right now. We got beat, all im saying is that we did not play good solid football that night just like yall didnt in a few games. Richlands got to the 6 yd line twice that night and could not score. So add two td's there and take away the two long td passes and you got yourself a ball game. You are also counting what if's. So Blues go win yours and Beavers go win yours