whose gonna get on the all swd team???

dogs 08 baby

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TNT, you and others aren't getting the point. The numbers show it. Richlands was clearly the best team yet had fewer players named to the all SWD team that Abingdon, Tazewell and Graham.

look at past years this is like the first time in a long time the district champ didnt get the most kids and graham always gets a lot of kids just because of the tradition they have everyone thinks if u go to graham then ur pretty good

look at past years this is like the first time in a long time the district champ didnt get the most kids and graham always gets a lot of kids just because of the tradition they have everyone thinks if u go to graham then ur pretty good

Yeah, you're right. If you look past the evidence that proves you wrong...then it seems like you know what you're talking about. :rolleyes:

Guest dawgfan86

It happens every year. Ok Richlands didn't get a bunch of picks this year. But majority of the picks always come from playoff teams.

It happens every year. Ok Richlands didn't get a bunch of picks this year. But majority of the picks always come from playoff teams.

You all act like that is some sort of conspiracy. The best teams usually make it deep in the playoffs and the best teams usually have the best players... makes sense to me.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

I just want to say that James Lanning has proven himself to be a good sport among all of this. He never boasted of his team or himself during the season like we see so many players do on this board.

I was shocked that he was SWD player of the year, not because he didnt have the most turnovers forced, but because he didnt brag on himself all year that I could see like so many others have.

Too bad many of you kids on this board arent like James... And james good luck to you in the future, and thanks for showing some pride, respect, and sportsmanship.

I just want to say that James Lanning has proven himself to be a good sport among all of this. He never boasted of his team or himself during the season like we see so many players do on this board.

I was shocked that he was SWD player of the year, not because he didnt have the most turnovers forced, but because he didnt brag on himself all year that I could see like so many others have.

Too bad many of you kids on this board arent like James... And james good luck to you in the future, and thanks for showing some pride, respect, and sportsmanship.

ill be honest james is def a good sport....i am def not a good sport cause i like talkin crap lol

anyone know??

Coach Marrs had 2 make his QB feel good and get something....when i watch him punt he punted one into the stands at bluefield and if anyone has ever been there they would know how bad of a punt it was...lol

Edited by 21_7

Coach Marrs had 2 make his QB feel good and get something....when i watch him punt he punted one into the stands at bluefield and if anyone has ever been there they would know how bad of a punt it was...lol

hahahahahaha i saw that punt to it was awful

Guest dawgfan86
You all act like that is some sort of conspiracy. The best teams usually make it deep in the playoffs and the best teams usually have the best players... makes sense to me.

The best players DO NOT always come from playoff teams. If a players deserves the credit give it to him. Their where players whose stats where better that some on the All District team and DID NOT get picked because their team did not go to playoffs. IT's not right!!!

One bad punt.

60 good ones

haha We see who's a Gman on here don't we. 60 good ones i highly doubt that but he might have the most punting yards in the district seeing that Graham couldn't move the ball at all this year.

The best players DO NOT always come from playoff teams. If a players deserves the credit give it to him. Their where players whose stats where better that some on the All District team and DID NOT get picked because their team did not go to playoffs. IT's not right!!!

Of course there are some good players on bad teams...but you all act like it is obsurd for a playoff team to have more players than a non-playoff team. It makes sense.

Besides, that isn't even the case this year.

Get over it. Nothing is ever going to make everyone happy...someone is always going to feel short changed.

Edited by BigBlueAlum