VT should not overlook Duke...

wave316

VT should not overlook Duke. Duke beat UVA 31-3. they beat Vandy at Vandy, and they also beat Navy. Those wins came in the early part of the season,I dont know what has happened to them since,but they seem to be struggling a bit. The way Tech has been playing,who knows Duke might further degrade them. This is one of the most dissapointing Tech teams I've seen in a long time. :confused: I hope they can win their final two and regain some dignity.

Tech knows they can win out and win the division. So, I don't think we will overlook them.

Miami knew the same thing going into last night's game. Apparently that mind frame doesn't make a difference. But I would not be surprised at all if we lost to Duke. That's just the way the ACC is this year. Pissed? Yes. Surprised, no.

Some friends of mine and I were trying to answer the question, "Who deserves to go to the ACC championship and the BCS bowl?" We couldn't think of anyone. What are everyone's thoughts?

This game worries me...

1- Crappy weather forecast...VT never plays well in the cold...

2- Too much turmoil this week in regards to players' comments about the coaching staff...

3- Odd game time...5:30 kickoff??? Thanks JW!

4- Lots of empty seats for this one as many fans are dumping tickets due to #1, #3, and the fact its Duke...

5- Most students will be gone for Thanksgiving break...

6- VT may be looking past Duke and at the "big game" next week vs. UVA...

7- Too much uncertainty over whether or not Foster will remain at VT...

8- Stinespring is still in control of the offense...

That's just too many things that could adversely affect the outcome of this game for VT...

It doesn't matter what the mind set of the team is as far as knowing they can win their next two games and get to Tampa. The main problem is, can they play basic football up front on offense for an entire game.

Duke, with or without Lewis, will be a dangerous team coming into Blacksburg. Plus, like Gman stated, there is a hell of a lot of drama and distractions going on in Hokieville this week and a lot of odd things on game day.

I thought G.T. would beat Miami, but I really wasn't pulling for G.T. Mainly because I don't think V.T. will win both of their last two games as they haven't put two consistant games together back to back this season.

I'm tired of hearing about TV guys in the booth calling games and calling V.T. Fowler and Palmer did it again last night V.T. wasn't even playng!!