Congrats to Richlands....

Lance

With all the crap going on and being said...just realized that there wasn't really a thread for these young men saying congrats on a great season...so figured I would start one.

I for one had a lot of fun following you guys this year and you really showed a lot of heart in turning the season around to go as far as you did...that's great charatcer and you guys showed a lot of it...I don't really see the Richlands kids on here talking crap like a lot of the other schools in the SWD have been this year....and that shows a lot of class.

So to Elswick, Hearl, Overton, and well...all of you guys really deserve to be named here...but I'll just wrap it up and say thanks for a great year and all of the exciting moments that went along with it...have a fun off season, and we'll see you guys next year.

Absolutely, Lance these kids and coaches had a great season, no need to hang any heads. To the seniors on the team. Hold your head high, you're class has accomplished a ton of things in its time. To the underclassmen, your time is still ahead of you. It's up to you how much work you put into what you want YOUR legacy to be.

With all the crap going on and being said...just realized that there wasn't really a thread for these young men saying congrats on a great season...so figured I would start one.

I for one had a lot of fun following you guys this year and you really showed a lot of heart in turning the season around to go as far as you did...that's great charatcer and you guys showed a lot of it...I don't really see the Richlands kids on here talking crap like a lot of the other schools in the SWD have been this year....and that shows a lot of class.

So to Elswick, Hearl, Overton, and well...all of you guys really deserve to be named here...but I'll just wrap it up and say thanks for a great year and all of the exciting moments that went along with it...have a fun off season, and we'll see you guys next year.

Lance, a class comment, and much appreciated. When the season was 3 games in things didn't look so rosey for the Blues, but the guys showed no quit all season. Congratulations to a well deserving team! Go Big Blue!

Absolutely, Lance these kids and coaches had a great season, no need to hang any heads. To the seniors on the team. Hold your head high, you're class has accomplished a ton of things in its time. To the underclassmen, your time is still ahead of you. It's up to you how much work you put into what you want YOUR legacy to be.

I certainly second that. This year's team shows that hard work and a refusal to give up equals success. That is a great lesson to carry forward into life after school. Congrats and thanks guys.

The boys definently deserve credit. The pre-season polls picked them 3rd in the district. They went above and beyond everyones expectations. They faced a really good team yesterday that no one around here could come close to beating. They played hard and never quit. Congratulations Richlands!!!!!!

To our Blues---congratulations on a great season. All of the seniors, who played their last game yesterday, thank you for all of your hard work and dedication to the game. Your efforts made Friday night football special for your fans. To the underclassman, you have been on a winning team and have a great foundation to build on for next year. Can't wait to see all of you next year, Lord willing, out on the turf---Cody Lee, the Strong brothers, little Fajardo, Sean Overton, Eli Hearl, Jack Vance (and all the others whose names I can't recall at the present) will be a great nucleus for the Blues to build around next year. To the greatest coaching staff in the state of Virginia, thank you, once again, for your tireless efforts in molding these young mens lives, not just how to win in football, but how to be responsible, committed and caring young men. God bless you Blues.

Life has many choices---eternity has two

GREAT SEASON BLUES!!!!

Edited by tbgfan

hats off to Coach Mance & crew as well for the program they have built over the years...and for getting his 100th win this year...the coaches at all of the schools including Richlands, catch a lot of hell, but if they didn't provide the time that they do, then none of us would be able to enjoy the football that we do.