Coaching positions

fieldgeneral

Listen catdaddy the green back dollar talks. Can the maffa over in the Holy City match the 75Gs the kitty cats will offer Matlock?

Word is that Virginia High has decided to only negotiate in Tennessee currency -- free lap-dance tickets redeemable at The Mouse's Ear.

/ sales tax not included in estimate

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

didn't that burn down a coupla years back ?

Their website says they've been open since 1978. Could be a situation like ol' Cuz's Uptown - need that insurance money for some reason or another so they strike a match every few years or so.

Edited by BigBlueAlum

Not to make excuses but we were battling injuries. Are you serious? 2009 will be different, trust me!

i think the preacher is drinking his own kool-aid..still think holston could beat a few swd teams this past season.but,that was last yr..09 will be holston's yr to see if they can do what most still think they can't.football should be fun again in d-town..just gotta win one game at a time..by the way,matlock is the head coach so is it wrong he listens to an exprienced coach such as webb?i think not.