Next year !!!!!

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea cause they all stick to the stereo-types, funny thing is its the fans that stick to those stereo-types... i happen to be close friends with a couple richlands players that were on the 2006 state team and they even notice how arrogant richlands fans are, even mentioned how emabarrassing they can be at times.... maybe the fans running their mouths about senseless things is one of those times??? who knows, could play a big factor though.. all i can say is im glad those players dont act like you..

what did i tell you? no one thinks abingdon can win the southwest district. its not just Richlands

Its not a matter of what you "deserve", its a matter of what you earn and Abingdon has "earned" nothing in football...EV--ER...

and grahams good? whats their past two seasons been??? nothing better than abingdon... so why talk so much crap?? because you make the playoffs with a 4-6 record?? its easy to make the playoffs in division 3 if abingdon were in division 3 they wouldve made playoffs too... not saying they wouldve gotten anywhere.. just making a point, you talk alot of crap...

The G-Men made the playoffs last year right? When was the last time folks mentioned the word playoffs with abingdons name in it after week six without the words of we cant make in front of it.

yea your right they made the playoffs last year too after we beat them, thanks for reminding me..

yea your right they made the playoffs last year too after we beat them, thanks for reminding me..

And as I stated in another post, Graham had the worst team I've seen this past season and they still beat Abingdon...

And as I stated in another post, Graham had the worst team I've seen this past season and they still beat Abingdon...

You should know Abingdon fans are going to bring up last year, this year, and next. If they beat you last year they are going to bring it up. We all know what they expect for next lol.

Thanks fellows, I do think it is possible for us to get the job done in 09. Trust me we will represent the SWD well in the playoffs!

Haha, playoffs? When was the last time Abingdon made it in the playoffs? Heck, you never have a winning record in your district, must less the playoffs. Good luck beating Richlands, Tazewell, and possbily Salem or Pulaski if you make the playoffs. At times, you falcon fans make my blood pressure go up, but today you brought a smile on my face due to your ignorance. Haha :D

Haha, playoffs? When was the last time Abingdon made it in the playoffs? Heck, you never have a winning record in your district, must less the playoffs. Good luck beating Richlands, Tazewell, and possbily Salem or Pulaski if you make the playoffs. At times, you falcon fans make my blood pressure go up, but today you brought a smile on my face due to your ignorance. Haha :D

Now don't you feel lucky to be playing in that region. We are looking at a plan to send several hundred of our students to Patrick Henry & Holston. This will help us get back around the 800 mark and compete year in/out for playoff spots. Everyone keeps moving in down here there is nothing we can do about the enrollment-everyone wants to live in Abingdon at this point. We are just going to have to send them to some of the other schools in the county. So saddle up guys and get ready for some ole Abingdon boys coming to a school near you.

Now don't you feel lucky to be playing in that region. We are looking at a plan to send several hundred of our students to Patrick Henry & Holston. This will help us get back around the 800 mark and compete year in/out for playoff spots. Everyone keeps moving in down here there is nothing we can do about the enrollment-everyone wants to live in Abingdon at this point. We are just going to have to send them to some of the other schools in the county. So saddle up guys and get ready for some ole Abingdon boys coming to a school near you.

So the other county schools will be soft in the coming years as well.

My goodness, cowboy is full of himself today isn`t he? I can tell you one thing for sure. Out of all of the SWD towns I could move to, Abingdon would be the last. My nine year old son has played full contact football since first grade. Maybe I could move to Abingdon where they play flag football in their rec league. That right there alone should tell you a lot about Abingdon.

My goodness, cowboy is full of himself today isn`t he? I can tell you one thing for sure. Out of all of the SWD towns I could move to, Abingdon would be the last. My nine year old son has played full contact football since first grade. Maybe I could move to Abingdon where they play flag football in their rec league. That right there alone should tell you a lot about Abingdon.

we have too many out anyway-we would have to get you to ref the games if your son played. we really don't want anyone to get hurt, so make sure you stop the play if their is contact made by anyone. we are just out there to have fun it really isn't about winning it's about giving everyone a chance.

When was the last time Abingdon made the playoffs? How deep has Abingdon ever went into the playoffs? I honestly want to know because I have no idea. Not a smart @## question just curious

In addition to what I said in previous post, if he is coming to Richlands because not getting to play more than likely he is going to get the same result at Richlands unless he is a good quality player. If he was that why not any playing time at Tazewell

When was the last time Abingdon made the playoffs? How deep has Abingdon ever went into the playoffs? I honestly want to know because I have no idea. Not a smart @## question just curious

well abingdon and carroll both are gonna have a hard time making playoffs look at the other teams in our region.. blacksburg, salem, pulaski, bassett, hidden valley, cave spring.. make the playoffs most years you either have to win district or go 9-1, 8-2, if your lucky maybe 7-3 i mean it is very competitive unlike the other region where 3 swd teams and patrick made playoffs.

Im sure it has been posted before, but I was wondering about the kid from Tazewell that has come to Richlands? Anyone got the info on this, grade, position, why?, etc.....

He's a good player, tough and fast. He hasn't played much at Tazewell because Wyatt picks his starters before 2 a days even start. I 've watched a lot of Tazewell practices and this kid works hard and plays good, but apparently in Tazewell you can't earn a starting position in practice. The coach has to give it to you for whatever reason and it's not always based on talent.

There are several kids in Tazewell that didn't get on the field or didn't get much playing time that are good but were never given the chance to even earn a starting spot.

Back to Parnell--he plays RB, WR and DB. He's can help RHS. He's a head hunter on Defense. He will be a senior next year. He left Tazewell because he got less and less playing time as the season went on and the last 2 games he never stepped on the field. All he wants is a fair shot to earn a starting postion and that don't happen in Tazewell.

well abingdon and carroll both are gonna have a hard time making playoffs look at the other teams in our region.. blacksburg, salem, pulaski, bassett, hidden valley, cave spring.. make the playoffs most years you either have to win district or go 9-1, 8-2, if your lucky maybe 7-3 i mean it is very competitive unlike the other region where 3 swd teams and patrick made playoffs.

thats exactly what ive been trying to say, but its like a sin for me to say that cause im from abingdon... im glad someone else on here has sense and isnt biased...

He's a good player, tough and fast. He hasn't played much at Tazewell because Wyatt picks his starters before 2 a days even start. I 've watched a lot of Tazewell practices and this kid works hard and plays good, but apparently in Tazewell you can't earn a starting position in practice. The coach has to give it to you for whatever reason and it's not always based on talent.

There are several kids in Tazewell that didn't get on the field or didn't get much playing time that are good but were never given the chance to even earn a starting spot.

Back to Parnell--he plays RB, WR and DB. He's can help RHS. He's a head hunter on Defense. He will be a senior next year. He left Tazewell because he got less and less playing time as the season went on and the last 2 games he never stepped on the field. All he wants is a fair shot to earn a starting postion and that don't happen in Tazewell.

Which last two games are you talking about???

Parnell was clearly on the field several times in the RHS game.....unless someone else was wearing #2