im new here

Blondie

Everybody hates Abingdon and gangs up on them. Abingdon has about 4 pretty smart, reasonable and informed posters on this board. It has two blazing idiots that keep everyone else hating the school. Every time they open their mouths, they get about 10 responses, slamming the entire school.

Holston fans, for the most part, put way more on here than the team has earned a right to post.

Richlands fans know far, far more than everyone else combined. By a factor of about 10. Just ask one.

Tazewell fans hate Richlands and Abingdon.

Graham has hopes for next year.

If you don't fall in one of the above, you will be ignored.

At least that's what I've learned over the past three months or so.

wow smartest post i have seen ever on this site haha

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im sure there is more than 3 people in the town of abingdon...

You said:

"can you show me any other abingdon fan on here besides preacher and cowboy that is saying abingdon will take the district next year?? dont base the whole school and town on those two!!"

You said out of the fans that post on here...not in the entire town. I don't recall any other Abingdon fans that post on here...

You said:

"can you show me any other abingdon fan on here besides preacher and cowboy that is saying abingdon will take the district next year?? dont base the whole school and town on those two!!"

You said out of the fans that post on here...not in the entire town. I don't recall any other Abingdon fans that post on here...

i was referring to not basing the whole town on those two......they arent the majority of the town...

i never said we would win the district but we sure as heck will compete for it. read my posts and pay attention before you call someone out on here.

cowboy, you and precher are the main reason people give abingdon hell on here.. chill out, and yea im calling you out

Its people like you who are giving us a bad name. You are soft and thats what we are trying to get rid of. We wont to bring attitude to our school and our football program. We dont need guys like you on here being soft. What has that attitude got us Mr. Blue Falcon? Nothing!! Lets just lay down and let people put us down, wow, you really are soft!!!!

Its people like you who are giving us a bad name. You are soft and thats what we are trying to get rid of. We wont to bring attitude to our school and our football program. We dont need guys like you on here being soft. What has that attitude got us Mr. Blue Falcon? Nothing!! Lets just lay down and let people put us down, wow, you really are soft!!!!

This Town needs some counciling.

haha im the last thing from soft... i would just like to post about abingdon without everyone bashing us... and the attitude that you have with your posts is reasoning for it. i've been on this site longer than you and its changed alot since you and cowboy have joined... and now you are trying to act all hard ass to a fellow fan? haha thats a classic.. let me put a little mean face with my post too since apparently thats the cool thing to do!

i was referring to not basing the whole town on those two......they arent the majority of the town...

Well, maybe next time you should say "out of the entire town", instead of "out of the fans that post on here"...that would probably clear up any confusion. :rolleyes:

the cowboy tries to ride a straight path on here but sometimes people on here bash abingdon for past teams. if you look over the past 4-5 years we have been as competitive as anyone else in the district. i just get agitated with some people on here never giving the falcons credit. this ole cowboy feels like riding off into the sunset and hearing that last sermon.

You seem sad? Maybe its getting to hot in the kitchen for you! If I were a falcon fan I too would be sad, but, hey at least theres next year right. Haha:D

cavity as someone referred to you-i'm getting a little tired of chatting with you on here. next year would be your calling card to (next year we will win state). this is every teams dream but the sad thing is it will never happen for you guys either. concentrate on winning a few games who cares? not me