Does Graham and Bluefield Play tonight

wvuraiders

Does anybody think that graham might be ok this season?

If around .500 is OK then yes, they may be OK...

I wouldn't hang my laurels on victories over Bland and Bluefield...one is an average Class A team and the other is a team with a new coach and only one returning starter...let's see how they look against the Piedmont competition later this week...

Our graduating class had one of the best student sections in my opinion...When we were there, we had a large following, loud, signs and everything

You cant go to a game drunk now without somebody ratting you out, the whole student section would have to be plastered...which would be awesome to have done

That Kyle Harris story is funny, unless he really cant read..... then its messed up, but who is a senior in high school and cant read?

lol it was dumb for them to put that up, but he laughed about it

oh yea he is a sophmore and he might have grade problems but he can read. lol

Getmoney55: bob redd kept saying something about a "marker board in the bluefield student section"

what kinda stuff were you guys writing on it?

Some of the things written on there should have been addressed. I understand that it is a rivalry, but there is no need to personally attack someones intelligence or appearence. I was really surprised Harris or Marrs didnt turn around and slug one of those kids when they had to take the ball out in front of them. However it was quite humerous to see Will Cole yelling right in Marrs' ear...i suppose there isnt any loveloss between the two?

I just hope that when graham comes down to richlands that they play in a hostile environment that also shows CLASS!

Guest JJBrickface

The way I see it is if these guys can't take something written on a marker board then they will be in for a rude awakening when they get into the real world.

Sandwich, it is a rivalry basketball game. Marrs came over to inbound the ball right in front of the student section, so what could you expect? Anyone who came over that way was getting pretty harsh treatment yelled at them, not just Marrs.

The way I see it is if these guys can't take something written on a marker board then they will be in for a rude awakening when they get into the real world.

I agree... soft kids these days

my question is: somebody said he is a sophomore. But I had a class with him my senior year at BHS. So how is he only a sophomore? I'm a sophomore now, so that would make him a junior atleast.

the loss to graham was to much for large.he had to go get will cole,ike manns, marcus patterson,who quit and then came back.one more player i forget his name. and he trying to get a boy that transferred to pctn,but ernie would not put with the crap. these guys never tryout or practice till this thursday. he cut four kids a month ago. legal i dont`know, but awful shady. that`s blfd crooked is as crooked does. go tigers

the loss to graham was to much for large.he had to go get will cole,ike manns, marcus patterson,who quit and then came back.one more player i forget his name. and he trying to get a boy that transferred to pctn,but ernie would not put with the crap. these guys never tryout or practice till this thursday. he cut four kids a month ago. legal i dont`know, but awful shady. that`s blfd crooked is as crooked does. go tigers

Marcus didn't quit. He hadn't had enough practices.