Southwest District Standings, Schedule, and Results

GMan

all i know is that Abingdon will roll everybody in the district...graham will probably be the hardest team that they face in the district but still a gauranteed win...they just beat Richlands 58 to 36 and travel to Grundy tonight which will end with an Abingdon victory and another big game this week is on friday when they host the piss poor Hurricanes and I'm sure Marion will be trashy as always given their fans and their players

You bring it on yourselves.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i bet marion tries to start a fight again just to save themselves some embarrassment since they're goin to get their butt whooped

Get there butt whooped? lmao you was prolly one of the dudes on the bottom of the pile that was getting the piss be out of them during football. And if there is a fight friday then you will probably be on the bottom again getting it whooped for the second time.

dude marion can take abingdon we dont start the fights abingdon does we just end them

Quickster, I doubt you've been in a fight in your life, except huggin' people in parkin' lots, and I bet your slow.

i hope there is a fight on friday just to show that marion has no basketball program and that none of them can fight...they might as well get some people from the crazy house to come and play cause im sure they would do much better

all i know is that Abingdon will roll everybody in the district...graham will probably be the hardest team that they face in the district but still a gauranteed win...they just beat Richlands 58 to 36 and travel to Grundy tonight which will end with an Abingdon victory and another big game this week is on friday when they host the piss poor Hurricanes and I'm sure Marion will be trashy as always given their fans and their players

If I were you I wouldn't talk about Marions fans, ecspecially by calling them trashy, your prolly gonna get owned if someone finds out who you are.

i agree...he's probably just some fat ass that talks crap and cant back it up

fat shit i have 6 packs and yeah i have been in a lot of fights its one thing im known for at marion. you are the one who probably sits on his ass all day and cant do anything probably graduated and have nothing better to do but sit around and talk shit

i hope there is a fight on friday just to show that marion has no basketball program and that none of them can fight...they might as well get some people from the crazy house to come and play cause im sure they would do much better

Why would you want to see a fight in the first place? It just shows your class apparently. Let both teams play hard until the end.

actually no im still in high school and one things for sure and that is i could whoop your scrawny little ass and you're probably one of those midgets that goes to all of the games

haha im alot of things but scrawny sure as hell isnt one of them i bet you are tho thats probably the only way someone from abingdon can learn a word is to be called it

actually no im still in high school and one things for sure and that is i could whoop your scrawny little ass and you're probably one of those midgets that goes to all of the games

hahahahaha that made me laugh thats prolly the funniest thing i have ever herd lmao for real

Dude don't talk about them, they're in special ed, thats low.