Southwest District Standings, Schedule, and Results

GMan

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this QUICKSTER dude is the manager of marions bball team i saw him myself at one of their games.

Lmfao, prolly he's 'six-pack' is rather large too, more like a keg. He prolly has to fight himself everyday.

Guest waverider24

y does everything always turn into a marion vs abingdon thing jeez

man all the arguing going back and forth is pointless neither of these people are going to do anything they don't even know who eachother is IMO they both sound like they have no class and 9 times out of 10 the person who talks trash is usually the person givin everybody the water. if they play against eachother after the game they'll shake hands and be buddy buddy not knowing they were talking trash to eachother, and you must not have much of a life if all you have time to do is talk trash on a message board to someone you don't even know. Doesn't make much sense to me but what do i know

graham is number one at least until tuesday i can't believe abingdon lost to marion..... Graham played crappy for two quarters of the tazewell game and still won by 18

I think graham is shocking some people