Richlands & Tazewell Score

tbgfan

Richlands - 54

Tazewell - 57

FINAL

Tazewell only had 8 players dressed for the game. Didn't hear Corner's name called during the game.

Gym full --radio announcer said probably 1700 fans there---most had been in several years.

Life has many choices---eternity has two

Richlands - 54

Tazewell - 57

FINAL

Tazewell only had 8 players dressed for the game. Didn't hear Corner's name called during the game.

Gym full --radio announcer said probably 1700 fans there---most had been in several years.

do you know anything about the jv score?

Richlands' JV girls won by about 10

Tazewell's JV boys won by about 15

Tazewell's Varsity girls won by about 20

Jon Corner was not playing tonight due to a double technical in the Championship game of the Clintwood Tourney the other night --

Refs were blamed in Hurley because of the Tazewell Tech's....Im assuming they have the same story for the Clintwood tournament? Seems im seeing a pattern with their on court behavior....

I didn't say that - I was only informing as to where Corner was -- rumors around the gym tonight was that he was not eligible -- which is not true --

I was not at the Clintwood Tournament - but I was told that the first technical should have been a foul - and then he slapped the floor and the second one was called -- VHSL says double Ts and you set a game unless the principal appeals it -- you will never see the principal at THS appealing these Ts

I agree Tazewell is totally out of control, have something to say about every call. Everybody gets tied of hearing how the refs screwed you out of it. You won tonight and still complain about the calls.

i would of complained too. especially in that first half. wow!

I agree Tazewell is totally out of control, have something to say about every call. Everybody gets tied of hearing how the refs screwed you out of it. You won tonight and still complain about the calls.

Not complaining at all just clarifying where players were --

One thing I have noticed when tazewell plays is when they are down in any sport they wine cry and complain, when the coaches are running there mouths as bad as the FANS and PLAYERS you know you have a problem, Tazewell did bring the heat last night to the blues house but it was a respectful loss. Good job dawgs and learn to play with respect and class

I was listening to the game on wgth and the anouncer for richlands kept talking the entire time about how terrible the refs calls were against tazewell. Apparently it's not only tazewell fans that were complaining.

I was listening to the game on wgth and the anouncer for richlands kept talking the entire time about how terrible the refs calls were against tazewell. Apparently it's not only tazewell fans that were complaining.

well a graham fan right here is complaining, i talked early in this room that the refs were awful and look at how many ppl agree with me from the game the other night

Yeah, the announcer said he really thought Coach Walker kept his composure well, considering some of the calls. I believe, they said the one on Taxley for an offensive charge was a bad call.

Tazwell is an arch rival of Richlands for many years, the reason being is that Tazwells fans and players tend to say things and do things that are not very respectful. In all my years of being and observer of these teams only on one occasion have I seen tazewell walk away with a win, a win is a win no matter how you did it bad calls, one point, whatever. Tazewell talks trash alot and quiet frankly we are tired of it, so again when you guys learn to play to class we will call it a even match up. Then again who knows tazewell might be a better team idk, but the blues have always won. Back in football i saw a flower arrangement the tazewell comunity sent which was a dozen black roses! AND YOU DIDNT EVEN SCORE A POINT! Class and sportsmanship go a long way in Richlands Go Blues

do you know anything about the jv score?

JV boys Tazewell won 61-41

i'm confused... were the refs against tazewell all night?

It doesn't matter if the calls were bad. One team has to win and one has to loose. You can't change a call. Once the ref has made it, it isn't going to change.

I also listened to the richlands and tazewell game on the radio and it seems that the announcer was also complaining about the bad calls he could not believe how bad they are and one other thing if tazewell is complaining about the calls it is because we learned how from the best (richlands) thanks.

I didn't say that - I was only informing as to where Corner was -- rumors around the gym tonight was that he was not eligible -- which is not true --

I was not at the Clintwood Tournament - but I was told that the first technical should have been a foul - and then he slapped the floor and the second one was called -- VHSL says double Ts and you set a game unless the principal appeals it -- you will never see the principal at THS appealing these Ts

naw the first T came from slapping the floor then my second one came from untucking my jersey which i wasn't aware that was a T in basketball.But i did lose my head but it's all good im back and im ready to play some ball and stay in the game and behave the right way.