Who Will Be Number 1 In the District?

Blues76

Gman is probably right, but I think McCraw from CC will win the heavyweight division.

Bowman from CC will have a pretty good chance in the 130 class. At least I think that is the weight class he is wrestlng. That or the 135.

Gman is probably right, but I think McCraw from CC will win the heavyweight division.

Bowman from CC will have a pretty good chance in the 130 class. At least I think that is the weight class he is wrestlng. That or the 135.

I heard today that bowman beat Rife last night big win for him, what was rife ranked in VA??

We do not make excuses. Rife lost to Bowman in a good hard match. Congratulations to Blake Bowman he looked tough. Blake was Ranked 3rd in the state and Rife was ranked #1. I assume that Bowman will be the new #1 when the next rankings are released. This is a matchup that could be repeated 3 more times this season. The first one was at the Skeens Rife won 1-0 and the second was at a neutral site and Bowman won 10-6. All I can say is the fans are going to be in for a treat everytime these two meet.

I hear that Hunter Cox from Abingdon will be the one to beat for districts. Don't know what weight he's wrestling though, I've heard everything from 152 to 171.

I haven't seen anything on how Abingdon has been doing, does anybody know?

McCraw will win HWt hands down easily Hess (160) and Miller (145) from Richlands have a good chance of winning their respective weight classes

Ok lets actually think for a second. Of course McCraw hands down no problem. And honestly i dont c any1 who could beat Hess xcept Cox from Abingdon (unless marion has a phenomenal 160 idk who they have). But honestly Miller NO sorry. If corey shortt from Abingdon doesnt beat him then Thomas will from CC and if Thomas doesn't beat him than Tanner Howell will from Graham. So idk bout Lee Miller. Don't get me wrong he's a good wrestler but 145 has gr8 wrestlers.

103- idk anybody n this weight class

112- Sean Vandyke {HANDS DOWN}

119- Jeremy Hurley {HANDS DOWN}

125- Derek Anderson {HANDS DOWN}

130- Bowman/Rife (it'll b close)

135- Ethan Owens {Nuff said}

140- Dotson/Wilson {idk it was a gr8 match n the semi's at the skeens}

145- no comment

152- same as 103

160- Cox/Willard

171- same as 103, 152

189-Groseclose (Marion)

215-GHS/CC/AHS (it'll b close)

HWt-Drew McCraw (Carroll) {NUFF SAID}

Ok lets actually think for a second. Of course McCraw hands down no problem. And honestly i dont c any1 who could beat Hess xcept Cox from Abingdon (unless marion has a phenomenal 160 idk who they have). But honestly Miller NO sorry. If corey shortt from Abingdon doesnt beat him then Thomas will from CC and if Thomas doesn't beat him than Tanner Howell will from Graham. So idk bout Lee Miller. Don't get me wrong he's a good wrestler but 145 has gr8 wrestlers.

If you don't see anyone beating Hess except Cox, you need to clean your glasses. Hess has already been beaten by McReynolds (Taz), Justice (Grundy) and Willard (CC). That's 3 losses within the District that I know of.

152 & 171 will be the McClanahan Bros. GHS 189 could be Lowe also GHS.:cool:

103- idk anybody n this weight class

112- Sean Vandyke {HANDS DOWN}

119- Jeremy Hurley {HANDS DOWN}

125- Derek Anderson {HANDS DOWN}

130- Bowman/Rife (it'll b close)

135- Ethan Owens {Nuff said}

140- Dotson/Wilson {idk it was a gr8 match n the semi's at the skeens}

145- no comment

152- same as 103

160- Cox/Willard

171- same as 103, 152

189-Groseclose (Marion)

215-GHS/CC/AHS (it'll b close)

HWt-Drew McCraw (Carroll) {NUFF SAID}

He will do fine i didnt get a chance to watch him when tazewell came to richlands cuz he was sick but he is a good wrestler and should hold his own and not taking anything away from anybody but Lee Miller has come a long way and in my opinion he will do just fine he beat tanner howell @ big blue and he beat the CC 145