Hey tevin you will always be a tiger

duhwhat

Hey buddy..some things have already changed..........i dont think you have enrolled yet.....so come on back to the place where you belong............you are a special person and we dont want you to go.........i know trhis is a bluefield post site and this post will get eat up.....but thats ok, it doesnt matter what they say...........your family is here waiting on you...and you know how much we care about you.

why would he wanna go back to princeton and suffer 2 more losing seasons..especially with basically no other help..the guy would have to be a 1 man team in AAA..not a good idea for the mighty princeton tigers

Hey buddy..some things have already changed..........i dont think you have enrolled yet.....so come on back to the place where you belong............you are a special person and we dont want you to go.........i know trhis is a bluefield post site and this post will get eat up.....but thats ok, it doesnt matter what they say...........your family is here waiting on you...and you know how much we care about you.

I'm not sure what you have "heard," but I was told that people that would know that Allen is fully enrolled and officially a Bluefield student. Until Spardo is gone nothing will ever change at Princeton and this could be just the beginning of the defections.

i know trhis is a bluefield post site

No, this isn't a "Bluefield post site", its open to everyone in southern WV and southwest VA...there just aren't many Princeton posters on here because they have nothing to post about...

What a piece of work. Well, at least Yall have the madrigals. HAHA

LOL!!! Maybe I should create a "Choir" board so we can get some Princeton folks posting on here!!! :D

Tevin is already enrolled but maybe you, DUHWHAT, can encourage Jerell to come back via sports forum. Even though it was you who said he can leave all he wants and that no one in Princeton wants him around anymore.

Apparently you nor others care too much about Powell to be begging him for a return. Talk about classless...two players leave and you're only begging one to come back.

And like someone already said, I don't blame them at all for leaving. Go back to Princeton for what?....a chance at having your playoff team picture hung on the wall? A chance at possibly beating Bluefield then doing nothing the rest of the season? Or maybe it's to enjoy a great coaching experience from the guy no one on the team or in the community even likes? I'm not sure, but I believe a winning tradition, chance at a state championship, great coaching, better surroundings, the #7 high school football rivalry in the country, and other factors may play a role in them staying at Bluefield.

but money...since i like you...here you go................family, his home, his friends, AAA competition that college scouts look at...150 yards rushing against the biggest teams in the state vs it against oakhill, mt . view, scott, ......also.....how about the kids at bluefield who he will take their place......what do you die hards tell the kids who have been part of the program and deserve their chance, but will have to wait another year to get it. .......but again, money, that was your first intelligent question on this post, so i answered it............but mostly...i think the world of tevin and want him to stay where he belongs and i want him to have a better chance to go on to the next level....scouts wont care what his teams record was.

Well honestly...name something that would be a legit "pro" of staying at Princeton?

Getting your picture on the wall at the school for making the playoffs...:p...memorialized forever...

Tevin Allen is a beast. Him transfering to bluefield will really work out for him in the long term. Mark my words. Levi will stay at reciever and powell will play qb. Im bettin bluefield beats graham next year, pretty nastily

Didn't Princeton beat Bluefield this year? Anyway, Princeton does need a change of coaching and some things will change. Duh is correct about playing on a higher level of competition. It's great that Bluefield is so good year in and year out. I'm proud that they are from Mercer County. It's just sad that we stoop to bashing a dude because he makes a post wanting a kid to come back. Maybe it's one of his teammates or something. What happened to being loyal to your school and community. Maybe we just need to make a Mercer Co. High school and the defections may be to Graham when grades aren't good enough.

Sure, Bluefield plays Oak Hill and Mt. View, but remember Princeton also plays Huntington and Riverside. Scott has been a contender in AA for a while now and look at Bluefield's schedule this year, which featured AAA Robert C. Byrd, AAAA Charlotte Country Day, one of the top AA programs in Virginia Richlands, and the AAA state champion South Charleston.

Also, as you say scouts look at his performance against those better teams, I'll say it again that hardly any recruiting comes from what you do in games. And I bet you can't name 5 big time recruiters from top colleges who say "Man, that guy ran for 150 yards against a top West Virginia school...that's impressive. Let's get at him." You make your name by doing it your own, going to camps and contacting schools to let them know. There aren't too many scouts that are just gonna head on over to watch an AAA, West Virginia match up of a team that is 2-6 against another team that is 8-1.

As for taking someone's place, you better believe he will have to earn it. Tevin won't just walk in to the team room and have his spot handed to him. And if he does earn it, then I for one will have no problem in seeing him on the field. You put the people on the field that can perform the best and help the program. Why put a senior or someone of that experience on the field who can't perform up to par at his position over a guy who is clearly better, solely because he has longer been a Beaver? That would be ignorant.

also.....how about the kids at bluefield who he will take their place

Seriously and honestly, whose place is he going to take? Bluefield didn't have a running attack for most of the season. The only ground threat they had was Jake Lilly and I'm sure he'll be estatic to have some help running the football. And Lilly is more of fullback than a tail/halfback. Having a kid like Allen for opposing teams to focus on will only open up things for Lilly to do more damage much like in 2007 when Brooks was the focus out of the backfield. Regardless, I see nothing wrong with your original post and some people need to lay-off.