Richlands @ Tazewell

EH31

#10 was totally out of control for Tazewell tonite....gotta slow his role some.......Who was #24 for Richlands.....he was their whole team....one of the best performances I've seen in a while.......walked on a couple of his 3s but overall an awesome performance!

Tazewell totally bested RHS all nite but #24 bailed them out the entire time....absolutely amazing......#24 should be the SWD player of the year, if hes done what he did tonite all year then its a no brainer

also #10 from THS and #11 from RHS were kinda over the line tonite...both were quite "dirty" in play

#10 was totally out of control for Tazewell tonite....gotta slow his role some.......Who was #24 for Richlands.....he was their whole team....one of the best performances I've seen in a while.......walked on a couple of his 3s but overall an awesome performance!

Tazewell totally bested RHS all nite but #24 bailed them out the entire time....absolutely amazing......#24 should be the SWD player of the year, if hes done what he did tonite all year then its a no brainer

also #10 from THS and #11 from RHS were kinda over the line tonite...both were quite "dirty" in play

#24 gunner mcghee (jr) the name sure fit him well tonight. the last several games he is starting to take them over all by himself.

Who is the guy who wears number 10 for Tazewell. Totally out of control. He thought he was pretty good, but out of control the whole game.

#10 would be jonathan corner and he was totally not the only one out of control. Whoever the player for Richlands that threw that bow at brandon and taxley was the kid that needed to chill out. Officiating was horrible though which caused the bad behavior by both teams. Great game though. The gunner kid from Richlands can really shoot the ball when he's on. Richlands played a great game!!!

#10 would be jonathan corner and he was totally not the only one out of control. Whoever the player for Richlands that threw that bow at brandon and taxley was the kid that needed to chill out. Officiating was horrible though which caused the bad behavior by both teams. Great game though. The gunner kid from Richlands can really shoot the ball when he's on. Richlands played a great game!!!

Yeah the "bow thrower" from Richlands should have been ejected....thats true......also who pushed Corner at the end of the game over on the baseline.....looks like to me that kid only got in for the final few seconds and had to make a name for himself by pushing Corner at the end.....

yes, officiating was horrible all nite......at first against Tazewell then it got ridiculous against Richlands........but it was another good game between two evenly matched teams

he shouldnt of got ejected, that corner kid should of if anyone was going to get thrown out. he was in the middle of every little thing that happened. but im kinda glad he was, it mad it a crazy game lol

So did Pauley get his 17? If so then two records were set in the game? I hate that I missed it but I had to shoot JV at the high school... The CVN photographer shot both sides of the varsity games since it was her home court and one of us had to shoot JV... What's the deal with splitting the games between two locations?

Pauley had three points...

They had Brandon's ass covered all game and he couldnt get a wide open shot the whole game. Good defensive game for Richlands though. Not gonna lie. I dont like em lol but ill give them my respect!!!

They had Brandon's ass covered all game and he couldnt get a wide open shot the whole game. Good defensive game for Richlands though. Not gonna lie. I dont like em lol but ill give them my respect!!!

Oops posted on the wrong name lol my bad brandon!!!

Might have been Huey, Duey, and Luey. Lost total control of the game. As has been discussed many times before, officiating at the high school level in our area has gotten worse.

In every sport in my opinion.