Richlands - 2 points- 9 of 24

3 points - 6 of 18 (McGee with 4)

Foul line - 6 of 12

Offensive rebounds - 3

Defensive rebounds - 20

(G) Leading scorer Palmer - 15

® Leading scorer McGee - 20

Edited by tbgfan

the region is in divisions this year the only river ridge team that is div 3 i think is cave spring and out of the piedmont there is martinsville, tunstall, magna vista, patirck county i believe

Cave Spring is the only D-3 school in the River Ridge and they are also one of the best in the River Ridge (they are tied with Pulaski Co. for the lead in the RRD).

Martinsville, Tunstall, and Patrick Co. are the D-3 schools from the Piedmont. Martinsville isn't as good as they have been in the past but they are still good enough to beat every team in the SWD. Tunstall and Patrick Co. aren't that good.

I would rank Graham as the 3rd best D-3 team in Region IV right now behind Cave Spring and Martinsville. If Graham were lucky enough to be on the opposite side of the Region bracket of CS and Mavahi, the G-Men just might have a shot at making the Region finals and qualifying for the State tournament.

I really don't think either Region IV D-3 representative will have much of a shot in the State tourney...Region III, D-3 is LOADED...

I'm not sure how the Region tourney is set up this year. In years past, pairings were "pre-determined" by district seeds with alternating brackets for the #1 seeds from each district...ie. one year the SWD and PD #1s would be in the same bracket opposite the RRD #1, the next year the RRD and PD #1s would be in the same bracket opposite the SWD #1, and the next year the SWD and RRD #1s would bein the same bracket opposite the PD #1. But with the new divisional playoffs, I'm not sure if they will continue some sort of pre-determined pairing like that or if they'll go strictly by overall record with the best record being #1, next best record being #2, etc...