for G20man

evophoto

good luck at the doc today! Hope everything turns out ok... let us know.

Thanx and I will, i'm on my way to Roanoke now, I'm on my dads iPhone so as soon as I get out of there I'll post it on here

Thanx and I will, i'm on my way to Roanoke now, I'm on my dads iPhone so as soon as I get out of there I'll post it on here

haha i hope everything goes good trey haha i cant watch the vidoes now cause this computer wont let me but i will tonight when i get home i cant see how there further than the ones he hit against us but if they are then wow

Mac is pushing 6'3 and he had right at 15 ppg

He really wants to work on strength and quickness in this off season.

He has quite a few other vids on YouTube search his name or evophoto.

Somebody needs to get this film out to coaches at the next level...stat...

How tall is Mac? How many points/game did he average this season?

He needs to get the ball up some...he's shooting from his chest/shoulder it looks like....Could be wrong tho...[/quote

who caes where hes shooting from nobody is going to guard him out there lol thats some crazy range di u have the ones from when he played us lol cause there was about 4 of those

no... I recorded over it by accident. Are you and G20man going to play AAU? Mac is looking for a team.

He needs to get the ball up some...he's shooting from his chest/shoulder it looks like....Could be wrong tho...[/quote

who caes where hes shooting from nobody is going to guard him out there lol thats some crazy range di u have the ones from when he played us lol cause there was about 4 of those

He should care....and his coaches should care...If he ever wants to play on the next level, shooting from your shoulder is going to make things much harder.

no... I recorded over it by accident. Are you and G20man going to play AAU? Mac is looking for a team.

i think we both probably are

we have two possible coaches

we would love for him to be on our team definitly!!!!but how would he make it to practices and stuff

were trying to find any coach now i think jordan bryan is going to play when varsity is over and we have a 6'5 center who is beast but is homeschooled so couldnt play high school ball we should have a really good team if we can just find a coach and for sure i would love for him to play on our team he would be a great addition