Projected Bracket as of today

the_truth

WVU a 6 seed. Looking good, I'll take it. WVU moved to 6th in the BE with a win today over Rutgers and a Syracuse loss to Villanova.

This was put out before UNC lost, do they still get a #1? I'm sure they will if they win out and do well in the ACC tournament.

WVU a 6 seed. Looking good, I'll take it. WVU moved to 6th in the BE with a win today over Rutgers and a Syracuse loss to Villanova.

This was put out before UNC lost, do they still get a #1? I'm sure they will if they win out and do well in the ACC tournament.

yea they got wvu as a 4th seed on msn projected brackets which could be possible if they win out but they still got Louisville and @ cinncinati that should challenge them haha even looked like a close rutgers game today until they figured out there weird defense

yea they got wvu as a 4th seed on msn projected brackets which could be possible if they win out but they still got Louisville and @ cinncinati that should challenge them haha even looked like a close rutgers game today until they figured out there weird defense

Yeah that D was a man on the perimeter and a 2 man zone low. It was a good thing their post players could hit the jumpers on the baseline and free throw area. It was a smart D to run. They should have started the game in it.

The Ville game is at home for the season finale. That would be a great win to enter the BE tournament with.