Graham-Marion

G22man

Congratulations to the Canes and G-Men---proud of you, your season and accomplishments. You represented the SWD well. Continue on Marion with the wins!!!

Life has many choices---eternity has two

that was definitly one of the greatest games i have watched in a while

does any1 know if noismakers are not allowed just in tazewell county or SWD???

a lot of the fans on the graham side were wondering that b/c of that big trumpet thing

Southwest District rule....

I still cant believe that Marion had 2 SWD schools and the worst team in the Region to go through to make it the finals and a Sub State game. Talk about watering it down....and its nothing personal against Marion!

Last night you had 3 games that were BLOWOUTS.....all because of the quality of competition they now let into the Region tournament.....

no, they lost mainly b/c of to many turnovers in the end of the game but i was just wondering what the rules were

they had to put the trumpet up in the 2nd quarter i believe but it didnt really seem to affect the team, more so the fans

It's always hard to take a loss especially when it ends your season but for me this year was an absolute blast I don't think I have ever played on a team that had so much togetherness. I can truly say that I love these guys they are not friends to me they're family not only the players but the coaches as well. It's just hard to believe its over for now. And I can't say enough of how well mannered and sportsamanlike the hurricanes are I wish them the best. Last but never least Jason and A.J. it has truly been a blessing playing with you two. Yall were the heart and soul of this team this season.Even though G-MEN may not be written across your chest it will always be written across your heart. Thank you guys for yalls leadership believe it or not you two taught me more than i ever expected this season I love you guys and i pray that you do and become whatever you desire in life. Its been a fun ride, and for us upcoming seniors, juniors, sophmores, and freshmen there is a job to be done!!! And to Coach Carlock, Coach Palmer, and Coach Williams thank you for your dedication and persistence through the highs and lows of this season. On behalf of the Graham High School Basketball team thanks to everyone.

It's always hard to take a loss especially when it ends your season but for me this year was an absolute blast I don't think I have ever played on a team that had so much togetherness. I can truly say that I love these guys they are not friends to me they're family not only the players but the coaches as well. It's just hard to believe its over for now. And I can't say enough of how well mannered and sportsamanlike the hurricanes are I wish them the best. Last but never least Jason and A.J. it has truly been a blessing playing with you two. Yall were the heart and soul of this team this season.Even though G-MEN may not be written across your chest it will always be written across your heart. Thank you guys for yalls leadership believe it or not you two taught me more than i ever expected this season I love you guys and i pray that you do and become whatever you desire in life. Its been a fun ride, and for us upcoming seniors, juniors, sophmores, and freshmen there is a job to be done!!! And to Coach Carlock, Coach Palmer, and Coach Williams thank you for your dedication and persistence through the highs and lows of this season. On behalf of the Graham High School Basketball team thanks to everyone.

Great post #72, shows a lot of character and caring (something we see less and less).

Life has many choices---eternity has two

I agree, great post kid. I talked to a couple of the Graham kids (Jason their post player and the back-up pg) before and after the game and they have the best attitudes, very respectful and humble and appreciative. Your post just confirms my intuition on what a good bunch of guys you have on your team.

Congradulations to Marion. You all played a great game and i wish you the best of luck for the rest of your season. Great season G-Men, I had fun playing with all of you, and can't wait until next year. We will miss you A.J. and Jason.

Congratz to Marion on making the region finals and state quarters, best of luck.

Great season Graham, showed everyone a lot this year, made for a very exciting season!

Also congratz to the G-girls for advancing to the regions finals and state quarters!

that was definitly one of the greatest games i have watched in a while

does any1 know if noismakers are not allowed just in tazewell county or SWD???

a lot of the fans on the graham side were wondering that b/c of that big trumpet thing

They are not allowed by VHSL rules during tourny play i do believe. I know they are not allowed at the state tourny so i would think they wouldnt be allowed at regions as well.

P.S. sorry bout the horn...!

Southwest District rule....

I still cant believe that Marion had 2 SWD schools and the worst team in the Region to go through to make it the finals and a Sub State game. Talk about watering it down....and its nothing personal against Marion!

Last night you had 3 games that were BLOWOUTS.....all because of the quality of competition they now let into the Region tournament.....

WELL for your information RICHLANDS and GRUNDY BEAT Graham in the district tourny soo doesnt seem much of a watering down considering they beat Graham, and you can only play whos on your schudule Graham lost there last 3 out of 4 games and Marion won there 10 out of 11 so i do believe Marion is playing the bast ball now unlike Graham who played the best ball during the regular season

Big man, I have known you a long time, and have to say you have never impressed me more than with this message. Keep up this approach to life and you can go far.