Girls---Any thoughts on SWD

tazrunner

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lost about 5 good players last year [which will hurt us]. and had alot of new, inexperienced girls come out for this years season. we'll have to work hard to win games this year.

out of the people they lost from last year all you can come up with is they will miss tracy? i'm not saying that's a wrong statement at all, but that all you can come up with? haha

haha well tracy came up big, in big moments haha but good point

just saying man. haha... yes tazewell lost some key players but should be able to field a pretty strong squad again this year. Return some very solid players molly thompson has to be one of the fastest girls around and holds down the defense, breanne vencille sp? i believe is pretty solid in the midfield, haylee walker should do well at striker. I don't know about the keeper void that may be a problem.

i heard there trying to put two different people in there, both inexperienced but you never know. Molly will have to do alot more work since i think the ball will be more on there end of the field instead of the other. Should be a solid year though

we're working with olivia hart in the goal, which is looking pretty good......so far.

hoping to at least beat richlands...hahahaha

Edited by xh18wx

• 4 weeks later...

hoping to at least beat richlands.

im seriously offended.

no doubt we lack some serious skill we still have a couple tricks up our sleeves && we wud appreciate a lil respect..please & thank you.

ohh && im glad to see that tazewell is keeping with that good attitude.