Girls---Any thoughts on SWD

tazrunner

It actually would be six years since someone else beside Graham and Tazewell won the tourney or reg. season. Carroll won the tourney in 03 and the reg. season and tourney in 02.

haha see, i wasn't off by too much haha

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i see a lot of people saying that tazewell was sick.

okay graham is 20 minutes away from tazewell,

the weather is most likely gonna be the same.

you don't see anything about graham's players saying "oh the whole team was sick" blah blah blah.

shut up and suck it up baby's your in high school.

gosh i can't wait to see the excuses yall try to say when we beat yall.

the game is tuesday you better be getting your "star player" molly better so yall can have a shot at winning.

jessica and maggie work really good together this year.

our game against giles coach didn't even start the starters and we still managed to not let them score.

so i'm pretty sure that's a good sign if our second string didn't let them score.

the goalie,mandy,would shut molly down too.

the game is tuesday we'll see who comes out with a win.

i see a lot of people saying that tazewell was sick.

okay graham is 20 minutes away from tazewell,

the weather is most likely gonna be the same.

you don't see anything about graham's players saying "oh the whole team was sick" blah blah blah.

shut up and suck it up baby's your in high school.

gosh i can't wait to see the excuses yall try to say when we beat yall.

the game is tuesday you better be getting your "star player" molly better so yall can have a shot at winning.

jessica and maggie work really good together this year.

our game against giles coach didn't even start the starters and we still managed to not let them score.

so i'm pretty sure that's a good sign if our second string didn't let them score.

the goalie,mandy,would shut molly down too.

the game is tuesday we'll see who comes out with a win.

Well. all that be true, but:

:first hows a goalie gonna shut down a Centerback. Molly is the centerback hows a goalie, thats on the other side of the field shut down a defender on the opposite team.

:Second just because your 20 mins away doesnt mean anything, for example, you could have an epidemic just in tazewell and it not go any where else so that arguement isn't exactly the best (no offense). I am not gonna lie alot of people in T-town has been sick here lately but anyway,

:Third whos to say Tazewell doesn't have players working hard, just because such snd such is working doesn't mean Tazewell isn't

:Fourth, i know this wasn't mentioned in the quote but who ever was comparing scores is "Ignorant". Like Poskas said "A wins a wins, weither if its by an inch or mile". Also, you cant compare scores because every team has off games. For example The Graham V. Richlands OT game. Obviously Graham couldn't shoot that day or something. The G-Guys should never have to settle anything with the Richlands guys in OT simply put. Richland's program has came along but still yet cannot really compete in the SWD. On the bright side for Richlands has an edge on their home field cause not many teams around here play on turf. anyway, back to the point, during that game, i understand there was weather problems but dont make that excuse since you all complain about the T-Town girls making excuses. In Tazewell's defense, their "excuses" have been rather good ones if you ask me. but idk, dont shoot me for saying that, its my opinion.

:Fifth yes Graham is deeper that T-town but the question is how many will actually play and for how long??? no one will really know until the game has been played

Overall:

I think it will be a very close game, considering Tazewell has filled all the spots needed by notible, and quality players. The new goalie is pretty good and young. From what i have saw from her shes knows whats she's doing.

Score:

It all depends on who is having the better day, simply put.

Now, for anyone who has a problem with what i said......so be it. we all have our opinions. I will be at east River to watch this game. I think it will be a "SICK" (awesome) game and can't wait.

Edited by Runner4life7

We have a psych major on here!

Glad to see you can tell what graham players think and feel!

Now tell those taz girls to stop wearing so much daggone makeup during a soccer match! I mean come on.

Now tell those taz girls to stop wearing so much daggone makeup during a soccer match! I mean come on.

Ok that matters. And why the crap would it matter if they have makeup on.

I think we have a fashion major on here!

too much makeup?

what are we talking about here?

hey; at least we have some halfway decent looking girls on our team.

HA!

tazewell's girls soccer probaby has the prettiest girls on their team.

and i'm not bragging; i'm just sayin.

too much makeup?

HA!

tazewell's girls soccer has the prettiest girls outta every other team in the swd.

I'm not going to quote what you guys said......but, reaallllly......putting such junk out there is STUPID. That could be someone's sister .....and certainly is someone's daughter. One day you might have daughters that play sports.....remember, how you've demeaned this person....and don't "cry" if it comes back to you.

I'm not going to quote what you guys said......but, reaallllly......putting such junk out there is STUPID. That could be someone's sister .....and certainly is someone's daughter. One day you might have daughters that play sports.....remember, how you've demeaned this person....and don't "cry" if it comes back to you.

all rivarly games has jokes like that. I didn't say her name, and i actually complimented her cause she was pretty good. Thats the main reason they grunted was because she was as good as she was. So take the preachy guilt trips somewhere else.

all rivarly games has jokes like that. I didn't say her name, and i actually complimented her cause she was pretty good. Thats the main reason they grunted was because she was as good as she was. So take the preachy guilt trips somewhere else.

The name was mentioned previously even if you didn't do it....and you call what you said complimenting.....okay, sure, I get ya. Probably slays the girls every time .

(I see the other poster edited out part of his comment....good for him/her.)

Edited by trublue

too much makeup?

HA!

tazewell's girls soccer has the prettiest girls outta every other team in the swd.

ya i would agree.. but if their good at the sport and looking good, it makes it alot better. so the whole ''fashion'' thing would be a big deal if they sucked. but they look good and play good