Galax-TV

nolepanther

I found a website that has a bunch of pictures from Pulaski County's games and you can see what the gym looks like. It isn't a wrap around like VA High, it is more like a normal gym. Looks like it is similar to Lebanon's gym or like Castlewoods.

here is the link:

http://cougardavelinktrackphotos.exposuremanager.com/g/2005-06_cougar_boys_basketball

i just noticed.. that pulaski's gym has letters on the bleachers spelling out PHS.. the last time twin valley played in a gym that had letters on the bleachers (christiansburg in last years QF's) , they won.. haha nolepanther maybe thats a good sign..

i just noticed.. that pulaski's gym has letters on the bleachers spelling out PHS.. the last time twin valley played in a gym that had letters on the bleachers (christiansburg in last years QF's) , they won.. haha nolepanther maybe thats a good sign..

Christainsburg had PHS on their bleachers?

Group A Division 1 boys: Galax falls to Twin Valley, 77-61

It was pretty much Twin Valley start to finish.

Galax scored the first two points of the game, and before long, they were down by 17.

Twin Valley’s Garrett Horne had 10 points in the first quarter, and he finished with 20. The big thing was that Galax came in expecting a 2-3 zone, but Twin Valley played man-to-man all night. Galax never got any closer than 14 after Twin Valley’s early run.

Galax stuck with the 3s, but only made six, which wasn't enough.

Hunter Simpson had 21 points and 11 rebounds for Twin Valley. Justin Hash had 25 for Galax.

-- Craig Worrell

Life has many choices---eternity has two