New Halo Games

Guest BB_TWEEDER

Guest BB_TWEEDER

Anyone know much about the two new Halo games comming out? I have heard that Halo Wars is a strategy game and that Halo Recon (I think thats what its called) will have the multi player mode like the other Halo's

the Halo Wars game is pretty much like a Command and Conquer game if you ever played those games. its more of the third person view point in which you command a full army instead of just first person shooter game like the other Halo's.

Guest BB_TWEEDER

haha I know about using the schools LAN to link up games... We used to play the hell out of Half life by linking up on the schools LAN we had 36 playing everything and would have had more but that was all that could fit in a room at a time... What about Halo Recon? DO you guys know anything about it?

Guest BB_TWEEDER

haha Halo 2 was great, but no one plays it anymore hardly.. We always Link up Halo 3 these days

Guest BB_TWEEDER

COD5 to me is the best first person shooter game ever created thus far.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

Have you tried it for the Wii? It is 100x better.

Guest BEAVERTAIL

Dude just wait till you come home and play it at my house...

Guest BB_TWEEDER
Have you tried it for the Wii? It is 100x better.

Nah dude I havent, But I bet its great. But as of right now my favorite Wii game is the mini tank game haha me and my buddy played it for 6 hours stright one night.

i would have to disagree. its hard to beat the old school Goldeneye for N64. i havent met a soul who didnt like that game. haha. but with that said. i CANT WAIT for Modern Warfare 2 to come out

i would have to disagree. its hard to beat the old school Goldeneye for N64. i havent met a soul who didnt like that game. haha. but with that said. i CANT WAIT for Modern Warfare 2 to come out

Oh man! All this talk about old school wrestling and N64 games is making me a little nostalgic. Man, I loved me some Goldeneye multiplayer!!

god talk about memories lol thats old school right there

for the Wii is great! I got this for my birthday from my brother and play it online a good bit. I've played 4 and an older version with a friend on xbox 360. 4 was all kinds of fun, but I have the gun for the wii and it makes it more fun to me. Graphics and gameplay is awesome. The online play with team deathmatch is great.

Anyway, I downloaded Double Dribble on the Wii the other day. You fellas remember that one?

Guest BB_TWEEDER
for the Wii is great! I got this for my birthday from my brother and play it online a good bit. I've played 4 and an older version with a friend on xbox 360. 4 was all kinds of fun, but I have the gun for the wii and it makes it more fun to me. Graphics and gameplay is awesome. The online play with team deathmatch is great.

Anyway, I downloaded Double Dribble on the Wii the other day. You fellas remember that one?

omg Double dribble hahaha that was great dude .... haha since we are on old school.... my favo old school sports game was for PS1 and it was NCAA 99... or Gamebreaker 99... both are classics to me haha

Guest BB_TWEEDER

Hey Graham me and my buddy play alot on this gamer tag man... RebelKnight52 if you wanna play with us any...

Guest BB_TWEEDER
Aight..ill send you a friend request

My buddys lil bro plays on there alot and if he ask's who gave you the gammer tag tell him josh sent it to you