Graham football 2009??

futbolking

I'm going to be optimistic about the upcoming season for Graham. A traditional powerhouse can't be "down" for very long. All of the components are there for a good team this year...big line, qb with some talent, couple of talented receivers and a couple of quick, talented rb's...

I believe they will have to come together and play as a team and be committed to the winning tradition at Graham, but I think the components are there for Graham to do well this year.

Right now, my glass is half full.

Graham needs to get in the weight room...get focused and play like they care. I know they have some very good talent and they should be very good next year. Just wish there was a little more discipline around the program.

shoulda,coulda,woulda.Graham doesnt have the correct leadership they need to become the powerhouse of old.they need to dedicate themselves to off season conditioning and to be serious about it.i hope they destroy every team they play,but right now unless some changes are made at GHS its not going to happen.

what bout kyle harris? is he still at graham?

who cares about "kyle harris"... He is not that great of a football player he is got speed but no size ghram might be a little better next year but probably not!!! they could be get that idoit coach outte there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO TYLER CROUSE

darius carper is 6'4 280, pretty much our offensive line

kyle says he isnt playin football nxt year, idk if he will be at graham nxt year

he is TJ Carpers brother