Grundy Going A 2010

bigdaddyg

It's a good move I think!! They are smaller in numbers than alot of A schools around.. hopefully from my stand point they dont get blocked!!

Edited by porchy

The Grundy AD will not try to get anymore games just to prove a point the school was hurt along time ago and be hurt for years to come. he has over a year and half to get games how many phone calls has he made I say 0.:(

You make no sense. Why would he NOT want games? He's the football coach too; the whole point in being a football coach is to have your football team play games.. So when he has all the power to schedule games, why would he try NOT to get games?

I think you probably need to do a little more research before you start bad-mouthing the AD. I'm 110% positive he has WAY more experience in coaching & athletic directing than what you do : )

We'll see how many games he actually gets scheduled then -- better yet see how many he will win. Let's just see how many he wins in AA if they don't change.

I don't see why anybody is even worried about it, it will never happen anyway.

We'll see how many games he actually gets scheduled then -- better yet see how many he will win. Let's just see how many he wins in AA if they don't change.

I don't see why anybody is even worried about it, it will never happen anyway.

Worried about what?

Let's see you go & get some of those high school boys to come out & actually play a sport! Can't blame everything on the coaches when they've had previous WINNING seasons! Learn your Golden Wave Football History, buddy! : )

GRUNDY WILL NEVER SEE SINGLE A. AND YES IT WOULD BE THE BEST THING FOR THE SCHOOL. SHOULD HAVE BEEN SINGLE 5 YEARS AGO......... BUT WHO CARES ABOUT A BUNCH OF KIDS NOT GHS.:cool:

GRUNDY WILL NEVER SEE SINGLE A. AND YES IT WOULD BE THE BEST THING FOR THE SCHOOL. SHOULD HAVE BEEN SINGLE A 5 YEARS AGO......... BUT WHO CARES ABOUT A BUNCH OF KIDS NOT THE AD OR NORTH GRUNDY.:cool: P.S. I'AM NOT YOUR BUDDY & 1997 LOOK IT UP IN YOUR BOOK........

Edited by bigdaddyg

GRUNDY WILL NEVER SEE SINGLE A. AND YES IT WOULD BE THE BEST THING FOR THE SCHOOL. SHOULD HAVE BEEN SINGLE A 5 YEARS AGO......... BUT WHO CARES ABOUT A BUNCH OF KIDS NOT THE AD OR NORTH GRUNDY.:cool: P.S. I'AM NOT YOUR BUDDY & 1997 LOOK IT UP IN YOUR BOOK........

you dont make a lot of sense...if you want to just come on here and bash Rowe and his crew then don't try to hide it in a legit conversation?

...and the 04 team was probably one of the best teams they have ever put on the field.