West Virginia University lands recruit

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and i swept it aside with a laugh. but JJBrickface had to jump in and show just how mature he was. and started a new thread too. i guess he thinks im gonna get upset or angry and go off. but im not. it just goes to show why people treat WVU and their fans with such hatred and disrespect. i like WVU. my brothers fiancee graduated from there with a nursing degree. i have nothing against them. but JJ is starting to change my mind more and more. i might start liking (dare i say) VT over them.

Some people just get tired of the crap on here. I could say that PW's father was a good man or that Ruby Memorial has a good program helping sick kids and a certain few would try to find some crap to say that he wasn't, simply because it had something to do with WVU. The anti-WVU on here is kind of funny but also sad that any thread about WVU gets hijacked by some "genius" telling us why our opinion is wrong.

Who posts an opinion and doesnt expect it to be challenged? maybe me? It seems like an everyday thing on here to argue somebodys opinion. I could tell you a cow has 4 teets for sure, but you would want to sit here and argue that they don't.

You should just let some things slide. Because I can't speak for everybody, but when asked a question about something and am having to defend that certain thing or person. Then i'm not going to change my opinion.

anyways.. anybody have any ideas for later tonights role play?

I was thinking UVA for my old friend observer.

I don't care if he wants to challenge a comment, but it was just a joke with beano and had nothing to do with him. Someone needs to loosen the bow tie and drink a beer or something. Maybe I'll bring him some ale back from the beach to mellow him out.

I can't wait to see who's next on your "role play."

• 2 weeks later...

ok that was stupid... 4-0 in bowls... never got hurt in any of them... were they not big?

GOD forbid any MOUNTAINEER be better at something or hold a record. Most here would try to find something wrong or stretch something out, but it's par for the course.