"Every aspect of our lives must be subjected to inventory!"

bucfan64

on topic, more control from our heinous es,

Administration sends Congress consumer legislation

Jun 30 05:34 PM US/Eastern

By ANNE FLAHERTY

Associated Press Writer

WASHINGTON (AP) - President Barack Obama asked Congress on Tuesday to create a new agency to police the fine print on consumer products like credit cards and mortgages and determine what fees, penalties and interest rates are fair.

The Consumer Financial Protection Agency would be in charge of regulating those products in the same way other government agencies regulate the safety of drugs, food and toys.

Obama said Americans are demanding it.

"Those ridiculous contracts with pages of fine print that no one can figure out—those things will be a thing of the past," the president said in a statement accompanying the 152-page draft bill. "And enforcement will be the rule, not the exception."

more of the article here, but you have the idea

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D99589RO0&show_article=1&catnum=0

That said, the irony

"Those ridiculous contracts with pages of fine print that no one can figure out"

such as the thousand pages of unread fine print for the 800 billion $ taxpayer funded stimulus bill that was passed while America was sleeping, or the tax codes, ........and so on.....

Guest BEAVERTAIL

It wont pass unless something miraculous happens.

And Ill agree, that yes maybe this country needed some changing, but this is more of the same bigger goverment, more spending that got the GOP in trouble while the Dems are way over reaching at every step.

But if this, OR national healthcare reform is passed, over half the economy will be owned by the goverment. When has that EVER worked?

Bye, Bye America. And yes, I am DEAD serious.

Edited by BEAVERTAIL

It wont pass unless something miraculous happens.

But if this, OR national healthcare reform is passed, over half the economy will be owned by the goverment. When has that EVER worked?

Bye, Bye America. And yes, I am DEAD serious.

I'd agree with you in common times except we're not talking fair here, or honestly, or a public that is particularly aware of their situation or that seems to care. The media and the masses would follow their ruler off a cliff.

It's easy to suggest it won't pass, but consider what they've already passed with hardly any opposition or concern from Americans. I consider what they're accomplishing to be miraculous in ways itself already. .

Guest BEAVERTAIL

You got that right. We had a meeting at work today, and I was the only one who knew that C&P passed the house and what C&P was! 1 in 8.

Also, you realize how much power OPEC will gain from this bill? You complain about gas prices now? Foreign oil will be king, and will control us.

And oh yeah, what happened to no tax increases???

People dont realize the crazy stuff the Gov is doing, such as suppressing a EPA report that claims the earth is cooling. Seems like you have to have the same agenda as the WH in order to get heard.

You got that right. We had a meeting at work today, and I was the only one who knew that C&P passed the house and what C&P was! 1 in 8.

Also, you realize how much power OPEC will gain from this bill? You complain about gas prices now? Foreign oil will be king, and will control us.

And oh yeah, what happened to no tax increases???

People dont realize the crazy stuff the Gov is doing, such as suppressing a EPA report that claims the earth is cooling. Seems like you have to have the same agenda as the WH in order to get heard.

It's exactly as I wrote recently, most people in this country won't tune in till it actually effects them and their lives.