Interesting story from the BDT on young baseball prospect...

GMan

chase hung out with the graham baseball team last year. him and his dad are very dedicated to the game of baseball he wasnt on the team and we was on the field before and after as long as he possibly could to better hinself.... he really impressed me adn he has the ability to go a long way if he continues working like he does i just wish the best for him wherever he ends up hopefully we might get to keep him at graham lol jk

• 3 months later...

i know this kid personaly he didnt turn 12 until the season had been over for atleast one month and there were three or four kids bigger than him just in his bluefield area little league. and most of the kids he played against turned thirteen in the middle of the season so he was one of the younger 12 year olds

Edited by baseball123

"Jordan fades, shoots, and THAT'S THE BALLGAME!"

apparently the TCSB is prejudice against people from west virginia, I wonder if its the people,the students or just the whole state. I wonder if a really outstanding athlete were to transfer from within Va school and go to, lets say Tazewell, and have an outstanding career there, would then the TCSB not allow students to play sports if they transfered from within state.

P.S. i was wondering if they were prejudice against students from Ky or TN also, if so then can kids who transfered to Grundy play in Tazewell Co.

Boy this has law suit written all over it