Holston-Abingdon

southbound

they are open the first week of the season. this will give the coaches more time to get the falcons ready for the season. they have some really good coaches and i expect this will happen. i think their schedule helps them out too. playing ph & burton(who i think is down) will help them gain some confidence. i think they have a good shot at 7-3 or better. go falcons!

BURTON ISNT down they have a good shot at run at the state title this year!! you will have a much harder time with ph than you think heck you always do. think they had ou guys until te 4th quarter last year..... now you could have a chace against battle

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BURTON ISNT down they have a good shot at run at the state title this year!! you will have a much harder time with ph than you think heck you always do. think they had ou guys until te 4th quarter last year..... now you could have a chace against battle

i thought burton lost everything last year. we haven't been very aggressive in our scrimmages so far. hopefully, we will be faster than most teams this year. i don't think this is going to be a very physical falcon bunch this year. the last few years i thought abingdon would hit you.

i am just saying it might be a long year this year for the falcons. they need to get things turned around in a hurry. they have been very good the last couple of years in the swd. are you still mad bout that whipping they put on the canes last year?

i am just saying it might be a long year this year for the falcons. they need to get things turned around in a hurry. they have been very good the last couple of years in the swd. are you still mad bout that whipping they put on the canes last year?

How many district games did they win last year.